Custom Fields

Custom Fields

by Bonify

Metafield Editor & Page Builder: Tabs, Sliders & so much more!

AmoreColors

Great customer support and easy to use! The basic plan is apparently not enough for an online store, but the paid plan is good to go!

Mana Words

Great app, easy to use and working perfectly. The support team is very helpful and professional. Not only did they help me with the set up, but they even helped clean up the mess that a previous app had left behind ! I wish all apps were this helpful. Thanks guys !

Yachtzubehoer-Nordsee

Great app and awesome support! A solution for a lot of my requests and an easy solution to indicate more details and information to the customer.

z-systems

the app is great, but the support is even greater. every problem has been solved immediately. top. service thank you guys

Natural Necessity Surf Shop

We've had this app installed for a few years now and recently upgraded to the paid version and it is 100% worth it! Great service support, we had an issue with our banners and Kenny at support helped us out and fixed it up in no time.

Crazy Dog T-Shirts

Customer service is the best in the business. They were able to answer my questions quickly and thoroughly.

Dognetik

We found a lot of limitations with shopify's out of the box functionality for the product page we wanted so we have used custom fields to add lots more info to our product page. With this app you are basically able to build any product page (or any page) inclusion you could think of, and everything is still editable. Plus its easy to use and integrate and customer support is always quick to respond.

Hummingbird Hammocks

Very flexible app, support went above and beyond to help us integrate with our theme in the location we needed it. Thanks!

Apnée Santé

Loving this app! We've used it to add a few extra bits of product information here and there (like a phrase in the cart page, in the product listing row that states what's in a bundled product..etc).

Sophia Forero Designs

I used this app to put videos about my pieces in each product page. I’m thrilled! I love the look, that the user stays on my site (as opposed to being directed to YouTube) and I get to add a personal touch to the shopping experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10