Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio

by SolverCircle

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

Catch The Verse

This was not a good experience. I installed the app and reached out to the company of for assistance to get it functioning properly. The communication was very generic. Did not solve any of my issues. So I canceled it. Someone personally reached out and said they would help so I gave them another shot. I was charged $29.99 for the product after 3 days still no results and back to the generic answers so I canceled again. Don't waste your time with this app.

Lotjog

We have tried this app, after install the app, it do not work, there is no response when click the "Add Customization", it still no response after add images and price , Do not install !!!!

May 7, 2019

Please email us to install@solvercircle.com with staff access , we will provide the best help for Free and resolve any issue regarding the app. We have sent you multiple emails and still looking forward to get your email replies to help you immediately.

Kind Regards
Nasif
Sr. Software Engineer

American Dye Sub

+1 same problem, they answer your questions with no solutions, very limited options, very limited app.

Bwprinting

this app been giving me problems since i got it.. its unfortunate shopify doesnt have another design it app

Eshays

I wish I could say something good about this app and the seller but I have had nothing but issues and frustration dealing with this. I'm not sure why some people can't be honest? Before I bought this app I asked the seller/designer if this App would allow us to do special features on our site (I sent pictures and examples so he could fully understand my request) and his reply was YES. Almost 2 weeks later he says oh you don't know what transparent images are so you need a designer to help you or pay us $1000 to help you. Ummmm, sounds like a SCAM to me. This seller is unprofessional, has broken English and in my opinion was out to get my money. If you can't do something just say NO, don't try to prolong the 7 day trial to get people's money. I will be contacting my bank and canceling this terrible order. Learn ethics!

Lebooqe لابوكيه

I have requested an installation with a staff invitation to my admin panel , as it seemed a bit complicated to apply the installation instructions in The Symmetry Theme. I did not get any reply to the email the whole day and disappointed with the changes they made to the theme files and assets without giving a feedback to these changes. I had to upload my backup copy of the theme as it did not function properly and lost many responsive features. Really disappointing poor experience !!