Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Infinite Scroll Up Button, Back To Top Arrow Navigation Button

Price: Free

Empathera

Time spent using app About 21 hours

The customer support for this app is outstanding. I requested help in speeding the load time for the page up widget and someone from their staff modified it on my shopify store for me in a matter of hours and my page load time was soooooo much faster! Great app! I highly recommend it. Good customization features too.

BeSafe2Go

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 26 minutes

Great app, does what it should do. Can customize the button and the help desk team is very helpful!

Mama Coco

Time spent using app About 2 months

Service is 5 stars - always quick and helpful responses. I put a 4 because the app seems to not work seamlessly with my site theme or other apps and I need to request assistance from support to push any changes live. But, they are always quick to respond - thank you!

sardine.shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app 21 minutes

easy to use, responsive & looks great!
I love the options you can choose the design of the btn and not forced to one option! same with size and padding! well done

PearStrap

Location Germany

Simple but amazing app Great Customer Service, very friendly, helpful and quick. 10/10, can only recommend!

Fierce Athletica

Time spent using app 1 day

Absolutely perfect! Had issues implementing it but the support team responded quickly and knows what he do. I recommend this app!

Your Champagne Lifestyle

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to set up the scroll button. Various icons and colours to choose from . Test from the app and you are good to go! All works great thanks.

GKdressme

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Super app ! Facile à personnaliser & à mettre en place ! Tout ce qu'il me fallait
ps : Si vous pouviez en faire un, pour permettre le retour sur une page précédente ce serait top Merciii

marimichel.nl

Location Netherlands

Love the app! So nice that it's for free. With a lot of customization possibilities, I could pick the arrow style that fits my shop aesthetic.

The Creative Pioneer

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to set up and works well, able to change to my branding colors easily, looks good on my Shopify site!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13