Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Colorful Scroll To Top Button

by Effective Apps

Free custom back to top button that fully matches your style!

ADVANCE MUFFLERS

Love the app.. It's looking good, easy to set up and ease of use for the end users. Keep up the great work Shahar!

Renya

I used the app beacuse I was missing this kind of feture to come back to the top easily. The app provide a really great soulution and it was easy to use and choose my desierd design. Thank you guys!

Watchmoiii

Really like the scroll button. Nothing like having to scroll all the way back to the top without one.

Brovoat

Very Good app. Working really well on my store. I would definitely recommend to everyone. Easy for customers to scroll up.

Nesche Socks

Very useful, easy and colorful! I suggest it to other Shopify users as I am totally satisfied with the product.

The White Cotton Boutique

It’s perfect! Love the personalization options. It makes browsing my site so much easier! Highly recommend

Banswara Wholesale

The Colorful Scroll To Top Button app is very easy to install and use. It is working very well and we are very happy with it.

THE MOOD

A variety of icon selections provided. Selected the one that fits our theme. So nice to have color customization! Pretty smooth so far! And it is FREE! Definitely recommended. Great job!

Diva Rose Creations

I really love this app! I’m so thankful for the developers. I would recommend this app to other merchants.

Maison Patron

We use this up on all our Shopify stores and it made the customer experience even better. The app works exactly how it should, is very easy to setup and customise and if something is not working the way we want to, the support team is extremely helpful and replies very fast with an immediate solution to any issue! Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9