SmartCA: Customer Attribute

Add unlimited number of fields to registration and cart page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Mariscalmodahombre

Very useful for adding additional fields, which in a market outside the US is sometimes necessary

Laurensgold

So far the app seems to be doing exactly what we need! Well done guys!

Lexi Butler Designs

Great app. I just have not had the time to sit down and look at it. I will do this soon and then I will give an update!

Tienda Prueba Cesar Espinoza

Excelente aplicación! Te permite agregar atributos sin problema

Merinkit

I am so glad we found the Customer Attribute app after going back and forth with Shopify about our need to build in much more information capture in our account creation process. They could do nothing to help us, and it was really frustrating. Thierry and Rosie have been awesome - so helpful!! We've only had the app implemented for a day, and it's already a huge improvement.

Ipsumwatch

Great app, does what it says. Thanks and keep on working, that's awesome Secomapp.

Post Shields Inc

Very easy to use and adds just what i needed.

Clean Living Club

Love it . www.cleanlivingclub.com

Nunnuc

Nice app Nice app Nice app Nice app Nice app Nice app

Fad2dsgn

though i am still figuring out, as far as what im experiencing now, i think its a user friendly app for new store so that they can collect as many detail as they can to build a good repo with their customer. And the interface is very straight forward.