Customer  & Cart Attribute

Customer & Cart Attribute

by Secomapp

Add unlimited number of fields to registration and cart page

Baxta Industries

A must have app for any Shopify toolbox - extends the capabilities of your cart. Amazing customer service - 5 stars!

KOFA

works how it should. no complaints. what more could you ask for. Ive been looking for something like that glad i found it

My Minimo

I wanted to do a giveaway with my store where customers could select a variety of free items in addition to using a coupon code- this is the ONLY app that I tried after trying several that successfully achieved the desired result. It looks clean in the cart and order notes easily appear in ShipStation. All the issues I had implementing the app were quickly taken care of with the support team. I would give this app 10 stars if I could.

HELIOS PARIS

Great app I really enjoy it, and i think it is really helpful. I needed something like that so much.

bluumun

This app helped me so much! I was searching for something just like this that actually worked without having to do much, found some others but this one worked the best! Excellent customer support as well! Thank you

Le bazar de philippe

ses vraiment très très bien l'application peu même ce traduire en français je vous conseil l'application

Stallone Media

I've been looking for 2 weeks and finally found the perfect APP for Shopify customer attributes CART.. Thank you guys for coming up with such an easy user friendly plugin that takes care of all the coding for you.

MKcaricatures

This is the app i've been searching for!! super easy to create!! I needed to add some wording on my cart page and this allowed me to only do that but also to collect more info.

Blossom Floral Design

Great app really helped with the custom cart issues we were experiencing as a flower shop needing card messages etc.

IT33HP