SmartCA: Customer Attribute

Add unlimited number of fields to registration and cart page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

uny2

Location Mexico

I need to include some custom fields in the cart, this app is awesome, intuitive, easy to use... 5 minutes and done!

FaithBro

I love this app because it allows me to customize my checkout screen. It also allows me to collect birthdays for promotions.

Costanza Mazza Handmade

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

ottima app per personalizzare il processo di check-out.

Reversal Solutions, Inc

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good App to track where customers come from. Had a few issues due to a new Shopify Template ( not teh Apps issue). They contacted the Theme developer and fixed the issue quickly. Thank you secomapp.

StrongHorse

Location Ukraine

All is good. Thank you for your very good app. Convenient navigation, easy installation of functions

Pantry Drawers Online

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

After lots, and I mean Lots! of searching for an app that would allow specific text fields to be completed by the customer, I found and absolutely LOVE “Customer Attribute” the app works perfectly!!! Support is fantastic, prompt and very helpful, I can’t rate it highly enough. A BIG Thanks to all the team at Secomapp, my store definitely wouldn’t be anywhere near as functional without you. Keep up the great work!!

ShopNeverFold

Time spent using app 6 minutes

cool app could use some work but cool app! so i recommend it thanks ! i would defint aho choose to us ethis app so this app was good and helped me review some custoemr acocunters

wearetrendi

stemssouthwater

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Very easy to set up. I used it to add additional attributes to the cart that were not included with the theme I'm using. The app walks you through the set up and you can easily preview your changes.

Boutique Ollie & Cass

I have spent the last two week trying to find a way to make a few text boxes mandatory on my cart page. I found this app. and it does exactly what I was looking for.