SmartCA: Customer Attribute

SmartCA: Customer Attribute

by Secomapp

Add unlimited number of fields to registration and cart page

Stallone Media

I've been looking for 2 weeks and finally found the perfect APP for Shopify customer attributes CART.. Thank you guys for coming up with such an easy user friendly plugin that takes care of all the coding for you.

MKcaricatures

This is the app i've been searching for!! super easy to create!! I needed to add some wording on my cart page and this allowed me to only do that but also to collect more info.

Blossom Floral Design

Great app really helped with the custom cart issues we were experiencing as a flower shop needing card messages etc.

IT33HP

Amazing Graze Flowers

Was looking for an app that would allow us to create a personal message at cart and this was the perfect app to create it. We sell flowers at Amazing Graze Flowers so having an option to add a message was essential. Thanks, Russell

The Express Liquidation Store

Support is fast and fantastic helped me with my issue quickly
Thanks for the great integration with my site

MMGinvest

great app works but i have to write a minimum of 100 characters and that is messed up to finish downD

ElevatedLegacy.com

Amazing makes the registration WAY MORE professional and allows you to get all the details you need to serve your customers the right way.

Shaap Club

Great Customer Service, very responsive!!! Great way to get more information from your clients and what the want.

Lady and Leap Toy Shop

Great App! They are very responsive to questions & any little issues that come up. Has really done something that the other applications couldn't do. Thanks!!