SmartCA: Customer Attribute

Add unlimited number of fields to registration and cart page

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

My Minimo

Time spent using app About 1 month

I wanted to do a giveaway with my store where customers could select a variety of free items in addition to using a coupon code- this is the ONLY app that I tried after trying several that successfully achieved the desired result. It looks clean in the cart and order notes easily appear in ShipStation. All the issues I had implementing the app were quickly taken care of with the support team. I would give this app 10 stars if I could.

bluumun

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app helped me so much! I was searching for something just like this that actually worked without having to do much, found some others but this one worked the best! Excellent customer support as well! Thank you

Le bazar de philippe

Location France

ses vraiment très très bien l'application peu même ce traduire en français je vous conseil l'application

Stallone Media

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I've been looking for 2 weeks and finally found the perfect APP for Shopify customer attributes CART.. Thank you guys for coming up with such an easy user friendly plugin that takes care of all the coding for you.

MKcaricatures

This is the app i've been searching for!! super easy to create!! I needed to add some wording on my cart page and this allowed me to only do that but also to collect more info.

Blossom Floral Design

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app really helped with the custom cart issues we were experiencing as a flower shop needing card messages etc.

IT33HP

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Amazing Graze Flowers

Location Australia

Was looking for an app that would allow us to create a personal message at cart and this was the perfect app to create it. We sell flowers at Amazing Graze Flowers so having an option to add a message was essential. Thanks, Russell

The Express Liquidation Store

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Support is fast and fantastic helped me with my issue quickly
Thanks for the great integration with my site

ElevatedLegacy.com

Amazing makes the registration WAY MORE professional and allows you to get all the details you need to serve your customers the right way.