Customer  & Cart Attribute

Customer & Cart Attribute

by Secomapp

Add unlimited number of fields to registration and cart page

Pantry Drawers Online

After lots, and I mean Lots! of searching for an app that would allow specific text fields to be completed by the customer, I found and absolutely LOVE “Customer Attribute” the app works perfectly!!! Support is fantastic, prompt and very helpful, I can’t rate it highly enough. A BIG Thanks to all the team at Secomapp, my store definitely wouldn’t be anywhere near as functional without you. Keep up the great work!!

wearetrendi

stemssouthwater

Very easy to set up. I used it to add additional attributes to the cart that were not included with the theme I'm using. The app walks you through the set up and you can easily preview your changes.

Boutique Ollie & Cass

I have spent the last two week trying to find a way to make a few text boxes mandatory on my cart page. I found this app. and it does exactly what I was looking for.

The Floral Delivery Wellington

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much. I couldn't find another app that was free and did what I needed it to but this is perfect.

Max's Australia

I have used the app for setting up some specific fields for my account database. It worked miracles!

GTA Tiffin and Catering Services

This application is was looking, it is very easy and good. In fact I was asking shopify help desk, they did not reply. I thought since I have basic plan I can add any attribute. Thanks to this application it has added a valuable field for me.

Things Engraved Business

They have the best customer service. They always replay fast and help me customize the app for my business needs. Great app

Baxta Industries

A must have app for any Shopify toolbox - extends the capabilities of your cart. Amazing customer service - 5 stars!

KOFA

works how it should. no complaints. what more could you ask for. Ive been looking for something like that glad i found it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20