Free shipping & Promo bars

Free shipping & Promo bars

by MageWorx

Free shipping, free gift and custom promo bars in 1 suite.

Shibori Dragon

I love this app and all the features. When I had an issue, support helped me within minutes. And the app is FREE! Great job MageWorks.

March 26, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

Gadget Brokers

I use this app to create all the promo bars on my shop. The app does exactly what its supposed to do and has a very easy UI. Thank you to the devs of this app

March 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback!

Have a wonderful day.

WWF-Nederland

Very easy to work with and very flexible. When I had an issue/question the support from MageWorx helped me really quickly

Hibuy-freeship

its greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Roudbreck

Great app!And completely free!And the customer service is O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G. Wished paid apps would have that kind of support!Finding that for a free app is rare, so jump on the opportunity!

Stickerheads Stickers

I can't believe this app is FREE! I tried several others and they just did not do all the things this app does. It really is amazing, and it's FREE! Great job to the developer, you rock!

Love Token US

Not gonna lie, for a FREE app this thing is really really good. It does much more than a lot of paid apps do, and it allows Custom CSS to get it to match your websites look 100%. Fully customizable, and a no-brainer to install.

Delights Bazar

Fair enough if you don't need too much variables to engage specific bars. Nice, easy and useful app for your shop.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are glad to receive your compliments.

Rise&Shine Mindbody Industries

Outstanding app, have used other bars in the past from other developers, even paid for them and none is as good as this one, MageWorx rocks! This bar is super easy to set up, super intuitive and the help service (Angelika and Vitali) is spot on, they are very communicative and resolutive, had the bar set up very fast and running! It's also free at the moment, check it out before you try out other bars, you'll love it! Thank you so much MageWorx you rock!

May 13, 2019

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are happy that you loved the app. Check out and try our other Shopify apps!

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,Easy to setting,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We highly appreciate your trust.

Previous 1