Sales Motivator — Promo Bars

Sales Motivator — Promo Bars

by MageWorx

Increase your store profitability with sales motivation bars.

Roudbreck

Great app!And completely free!And the customer service is O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G. Wished paid apps would have that kind of support!Finding that for a free app is rare, so jump on the opportunity!

Stickerheads Stickers

I can't believe this app is FREE! I tried several others and they just did not do all the things this app does. It really is amazing, and it's FREE! Great job to the developer, you rock!

Love Token US

Not gonna lie, for a FREE app this thing is really really good. It does much more than a lot of paid apps do, and it allows Custom CSS to get it to match your websites look 100%. Fully customizable, and a no-brainer to install.

Delights Bazar

Fair enough if you don't need too much variables to engage specific bars. Nice, easy and useful app for your shop.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are glad to receive your compliments.

Rise&Shine Mindbody Industries

Outstanding app, have used other bars in the past from other developers, even paid for them and none is as good as this one, MageWorx rocks! This bar is super easy to set up, super intuitive and the help service (Angelika and Vitali) is spot on, they are very communicative and resolutive, had the bar set up very fast and running! It's also free at the moment, check it out before you try out other bars, you'll love it! Thank you so much MageWorx you rock!

May 13, 2019

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are happy that you loved the app. Check out and try our other Shopify apps!

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,Easy to setting,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We highly appreciate your trust.

AFKARISTORE

I found this app so usefull and help in getting more sales. It is a grat app that give ads in bas appear and disappear without disturbing customers.

Sweethandbags

It's a good app I like it, he makes it so easy for me and it's free too. I advise everyone to use it it is super I love it,

Wholesale store

Awesome app! I tried different bar apps but this one has the best features and it is absolutely free. It makes it even better. Support team is helpful as always.
Quite happy I found it.
Just small feature request - the duplicate button for the bars will be great addition.
thank you, team.