Free shipping & Promo bars

Free shipping & Promo bars

by Mageworx

Free shipping, free gift and custom promo bars in 1 suite.

DOCAFFMX

Its great, work fast and super intuitive, we have 3 different promotions every month and it is super east to change between bars

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day.

Reborn Kings

This is exactly what I needed and it's FREE! Here's an Idea, it would be great if i could add a progress bar animation.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our assistance. We will be happy to help you.

I Am Real Estate

Really great app and very easy to use! It took only a few minutes to go through the "how to's" and we where up and going. Perfect!

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

NOTS SHOP

THIS IS REALLY , REALLY GREAT APP ! WE ARE SO GLAD TO FINDE AND USE IT ! THANKS TO ALL TEAM FOR THIS APP.

July 31, 2020

Linen Couture

I enjoy using this app. It is free of use and I can set promo bars as per countries. This is awesome!

July 24, 2020

Hello,

Always feel free to address us in case any kind of assistance is required.

YumyCasy

super !! marche très bien pour mon site, je vous remercie beaucoup. Fait le travaille de toutes les applications payantes

June 8, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Da Book Xchange.

Simple easy to use app. Great service team. The app had a glitch working on one of my websites and the app service team assisted immediately and corrected the problem.

May 22, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our app! We truly appreciate it. Feel free to address us if you ever need some assistance or advice. We are always here to help.

Have a great day.

Shibori Dragon

I love this app and all the features. When I had an issue, support helped me within minutes. And the app is FREE! Great job MageWorks.

March 26, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Gadget Brokers

I use this app to create all the promo bars on my shop. The app does exactly what its supposed to do and has a very easy UI. Thank you to the devs of this app

March 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback!

WWF-Nederland

Very easy to work with and very flexible. When I had an issue/question the support from MageWorx helped me really quickly

Previous 1