SC Customer Tags & Segments

Automated customer tags: Segmentation, workflows, email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Headphone Zone

Location India
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app. Very easy to use. Steve is very helpful. Just a bit unhappy with how expensive their backdate operation costs, especially for large stores like ours.

October 14, 2019

Thanks for the great review, it is much appreciated... Unfortunately, backdating in both our Order Tagger and Customer Tagger apps is something that requires a large amount of time and server resource to deliver, which is unfortunately why we need to charge extra for the service. We've tried to keep the pricing as low as possible to cover the increased resources that these tasks consume. Please let us know if you need to backdate your rules and we'll see what we can do. Thanks again for the review!!

PROJECT 6

First of all, excellent customer service. Speedy responses, super helpful.
The app itself is brilliant. We really needed a way to tag customers so we could sort them better. Now, we can better target our customers based on their tags. Thank you!

October 2, 2019

Thanks for the great review Chaya! Glad we could help!

SavonServices

Communication with Sam at Customer Tagger has been exceptional. During our trial period Sam was very helpful in resolving a solution that saved us lots of time and on-boarded our product tags efficiently. Highly impressed with these guys and if the App works as well as their customer service, this will be a well valued App. Thanks Sam you guys rock!

Choice Slides

I needed all customers who made purchases over a certain amount to be automatically tagged, and this app does the trick! I just set up the criteria I needed and it's been running smoothly in the background ever since!

BooksforChrist.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Just installed this app a few days ago, had a few issues due to the size of my SKU count and the number of collections but Sam and the Union Pixel team were very helpful and accommodating! App works great and its even better now that they can help retroactively tag past orders. This is one of the most important apps you'll need if you want to easily start segmenting your customers in various different groups. Highly recommend!

True Grit Texture Supply

Location Australia

Customer Tagger is a great App. Very easy to use with no unnecessary complexities. There's a tonne of preset rules to apply and the customer service should you have a question is outstanding.

Highly recommended.

SMLXL Direct

I was trying to figure out how to tag and sort my customers by the vendors that they purchased. This app did the trick and I was able to do just that - tag customers with the [vendor]s the purchased and the target this customers with relevant marketing!

The team the Union Works went way beyond to make sure that I got what I needed and understood how to use their app.

Just Riding

Time spent using app About 2 months

The guys could not have been more helpful, and now we have a great way to separate our customers into brand specific or location specific marketing lists.. which I think we are going to see great returns from.

Raw Trainer

Love this app! Along with another of their apps, Order Tagger, they have saved me a boatload of hours each week. This app works exactly as expected, and the customer service is second to none. Sam is super quick to respond and jumps on requests like it's his job… which I guess it is! Anyway, very highly recommend.

Judith & Charles

The capability to tag customers retroactively with past orders is so useful ! Staff is extremely prompt to respond also.