Customer Accounts Hub

Customer Account Page, 54 App Integrations, Reorder & More!

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Irish Railway Models

Location Ireland

Absolutely awesome! The UI is excellent and clear, it turns the 'account' area in to a true hub for all customer needs. Then the integrations, means you can really have a 'one stop shop' for all customers requirements - THEN the support which is both quick, friendly, helpful and THEN layer up the continuing development and new features - I havent been this impressed with an app in years! Keep up the great work!

Jungle Aquatics Pet Superstore

Location South Africa

a MUST-HAVE for every Shopify store! Easily integrates with major leading apps. Customers can now manage their accounts, change passwords, and access third-party apps all from a single dashboard. The Widget is amazing and the support is absolutely world-class. Highly recommended.

ITAPNO

Location Hong Kong SAR

So far I really like the app, perfectly aligned with my brand, the price of the app is something I can afford for a long time as a small business starting out, amazing support team, really hope to use this for a long time app, i like the win-win feel, so i must give 5 stars, they deserve this praise

Northsportz

I am grateful to Ezra and his fire team I asked them for their help to further customize my dashboard they gladly accepted at no extra cost and the result is sublime best customer service I have received in the Shopify app store!! i recommend 1000%.

NeoBlossom

Customer Accounts Hub is an excellent app, but what really stands out is the amazing customer service I received from CustomerHub. The app was not mobile optimized for my particular theme. Ezra, the co-founder, provided the amazing customer service and was ready to fix it right up.

Butcher Baker Grocer

Location Australia

These guys offer a fantastic product at an extremely reasonable price. They're also super-responsive to my questions and their fixes to date have been prompt and effective!

Kinky Toy Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

CustomerHub is a tool that allows me to create a seamless customer experience. The tool allows me to integrate my customer account page with other apps, like returns, rewards, and wishlists, which helps me improve my customer experience. I love that the tool is easy to use and the customer support is great. https://www.kinkytoy.store/

NuvoleBlu

Location Italy

What a wonderful app! I have been looking for an app with these functions for a long time. Everything is very customizable according to your needs. The great thing is that the customer service is great too! I had a little problem on the site and they were very kind and very efficient. They solved everything in a few moments with great competence. Other super positive things is that this app have a lot of other app integration! Very good! Excellent app, highly recommended to everyone, surely I will also try the other apps of this company. Thanks!!!

The Parfum-Member

Location Netherlands

Ik heb net een conversie gedaan naar Customer accounts hub. Het is echt een verademing. Alles werkt ! Alles is overzichtelijk. Support is ook heel goed! Klanten ervaren het als een kwalitatieve account page,.

SARTORO

Ezra and his team have been incredibly helpful. Setup is quite simple, and they're quick to respond to special requests and help we needed. Clean interface, sharp design, big step up from Shopify's severely limited default customer account portal. Customer Accounts Hub is well worth it!

Previous 1 3