October 18, 2023

I'd give 10 stars if I could! This app is gorgeous live and has truly elevated my customer experience. The customer support is absolutely phenomenal. They responded quickly, went above and beyond to resolve my issue, and truly care about helping customers and providing support to grow as a company. I was shocked to get such white glove service at such an affordable monthly fee and I am SO happy I found this app! Thank you!

Dr. Reghetti Designs
13 days using the app
October 16, 2023

Excellent app. When I started adding apps to my store this was the first one I installed. The app works great with other apps like; Bon, Judge.me and Parcel Panel. Installing this app first allowed me to make sure I only installed apps that work with CustomerHub. Overall I am really happy how CustomerHub performs on my site. Customer service is great with quick responses and easy explainations. I definitely suggest this app.

AutoValveCaps
15 days using the app
September 27, 2023

Customer Hub has helped me customize my accounts page on the website specifically for my business. I sell digital products, which presents many challenges with customization for accounts and checkout. However, Customer Hub, specifically Ezra at Customer Hub, has walked me through everything and even pushed for a Sendowl integration that makes a huge difference in my customers' experience on their orders pages. I love this app for Shopify.

KathleenJasper
2 months using the app
September 28, 2023

Customer hub is incredible, the team is so helpful, so willing to jump in and work on something to make the experience fit your requirements. I'm so impressed by their customer service team, their ability to answer questions, and their ability to integrate with our business model. The Customization is beyond any other app on the market, and this works with shopifys native recaptcha which a lot of older custom account page apps struggle with. Get this app, if you are on the fence take the leap.

RegimenPro®
20 days using the app
September 8, 2023

This is a brilliant app, super easy to use with absolute stand-out customer service. They respond quickly and take time to explain everything like an actual human. The app itself looks great and has some clever integrations. Also, how refreshing to see an affordable price for such a comprehensive product and service. Highly recommend.

Libertina
4 months using the app
February 25, 2024

We are loving our experience with Customer Accounts Hub on Shopify! Its interface is refreshingly sleek and super easy to navigate. The customization options are just right - you can tweak as much or as little as you want. And the customer support? Absolutely top-notch, with a personal touch that makes all the difference. Highly recommend it for anyone looking to spruce up their online shop!

Manufactory Apparel
January 5, 2022

We utilize this app to provide a more robust customer account page and utilize its integration with the Draft Orders app from another developer so that our price quotes and historical order information are visible in one place. Looking forward to building it out with other integrations and custom links to create our perfect customer portal. In addition, Ezra has been extremely helpful and quick at responding to my questions and requests. Definitely recommend.

Jewelry by Johan
Almost 2 years using the app
CustomerHub replied January 6, 2022

Thanks so much for the amazing review and so glad we were able to help and add the new integration for you. It's been a pleasure assisting and we're looking forward to working with you to add more in the future.

Edited August 1, 2023

Coming back to edit my review. Ezra contacted my store after our review. He was apologetic and had made an error in responding to our email. We moved forward and he developed coding for SendOwl to intergrade with Customer Hub. It works perfectly and I am pleased to be using this app. If you deliver digital goods and need a 'download here' link in your account area reach out to them!

Thank you!

I emailed Customer Hub with questions on how to add coding for my downloads. They never responded to my emails for help. So I removed the app before I was charged. I would expect a response from an app within 7 days. What if I had a pressing issue and needed an answer?

Parker on the Porch
2 months using the app
CustomerHub replied July 26, 2023

Hi, thanks so much for the feedback and so sorry you had a bad experience. I went back through our emails and found your email to us. I unfortunately closed the case because of the auto-reply attached and didn't see the question above. We've put in place a new process so that can't happen again and I've replied to your email as well as reset your trial of the app.

We also agree and would expect a response within 7 days and always aim to reply much faster than that.

We've love it if you'd consider re-installing the app and letting us help with your initial inquiry as well as any others you might have.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ezra

March 9, 2022

Ezra and his team are a pleasure to work with. It is very hard to find this kind of support. Their response time is super quick, they are professional, and know what they are doing. 5+ stars

SirenWireless
Over 1 year using the app
June 20, 2022

What a wonderful app! I have been looking for an app with these functions for a long time. Everything is very customizable according to your needs. The great thing is that the customer service is great too! I had a little problem on the site and they were very kind and very efficient. They solved everything in a few moments with great competence. Other super positive things is that this app have a lot of other app integration! Very good! Excellent app, highly recommended to everyone, surely I will also try the other apps of this company. Thanks!!!

NuvoleBlu