Customer Accounts Hub

It just works

My Store
28 days using the app
July 6, 2024

Vraiment facile d'installation et très sympathique visuelement ! Franchement c'est rare de voir des appli qui marche aussi bien ! Bravo
J'aimerais qu'il y ai l'intégration Track123 pour que les clients track leurs commandes Merci !

SOLDAT.FR
France
About 16 hours using the app
February 4, 2024

One of the best apps in Shopify store.
Well designed, fully functioning, loaded with features.
I am very excited about all options it will give my customers to access not only their accounts, but also previous orders, fully integrated with my subscription service Appstle etc. very reasonable priced. Very responsive and qualified technical support.
Would give it 10 stars if I could.

MoxyVites
1 day using the app
January 5, 2024

Where do I start,

Honestly this is the best customer support I have received from anyone. Ever. In my Life.

Ezra went above and beyond in every way and helped me with absolutely everything!

The Customer Account app is also a great app and the vast selection of powerups is mindblowing.

Thanks Ezra and everyone at Customer Accounts Hub

The Natural Vet
6 months using the app
March 12, 2024

Dynamic technology coupled with excellent customer service. Way to go!

Lowcountry Littles
About 16 hours using the app
October 18, 2023

If there was one app I couldn't live without, it's this one. The ease of getting it set up and customized how you want is amazing. I reached out a couple of times asking for certain features or issues I saw and within 24 hours, a solution is found implemented by Ezra. You get SO much for the price. I was hooked after the 14-day trial - I won't give it up!

Institute of Complementary Medicine Dispensary
8 months using the app
December 18, 2023

Brilliant app with so many integrations, smooth process and support is spot on! Couldn't pick one thing to complain about.

A Bit Orange
12 months using the app
September 27, 2023

Customer Hub has helped me customize my accounts page on the website specifically for my business. I sell digital products, which presents many challenges with customization for accounts and checkout. However, Customer Hub, specifically Ezra at Customer Hub, has walked me through everything and even pushed for a Sendowl integration that makes a huge difference in my customers' experience on their orders pages. I love this app for Shopify.

KathleenJasper
9 months using the app
Edited January 6, 2024

Good design but poor for small stores and quite expensive for what it does. Looking forward to receiving a update for analytics, reviews for Vitals app and live chat support in the near future.

Force of Life
12 days using the app
Edited August 1, 2023

Coming back to edit my review. Ezra contacted my store after our review. He was apologetic and had made an error in responding to our email. We moved forward and he developed coding for SendOwl to intergrade with Customer Hub. It works perfectly and I am pleased to be using this app. If you deliver digital goods and need a 'download here' link in your account area reach out to them!

Thank you!

I emailed Customer Hub with questions on how to add coding for my downloads. They never responded to my emails for help. So I removed the app before I was charged. I would expect a response from an app within 7 days. What if I had a pressing issue and needed an answer?

Parker on the Porch
2 months using the app
CustomerHub replied July 26, 2023

Hi, thanks so much for the feedback and so sorry you had a bad experience. I went back through our emails and found your email to us. I unfortunately closed the case because of the auto-reply attached and didn't see the question above. We've put in place a new process so that can't happen again and I've replied to your email as well as reset your trial of the app.

We also agree and would expect a response within 7 days and always aim to reply much faster than that.

We've love it if you'd consider re-installing the app and letting us help with your initial inquiry as well as any others you might have.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ezra