4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust product customization features and seamless integration with store themes. Despite occasional slow loading times with numerous stock designs, the support team is quick to resolve issues. Many praise the excellent customer support, particularly from a team member named Hasan. The app is also recognized for its affordability and ability to provide a professional customization function.

February 2, 2019

This app is a jewel (lots of nice features) but the most important thing is that the support is fabulous. Hasan has been really helpful, he even answer to tickets on weekends. Thank you to the team, all our best wishes.

T-Pop
France
June 18, 2014

I downloaded this app as beta after attempting to implement customization with a couple other apps. We had a specific need and this app meets many of them.The support team has been phenomenal. I asked a couple silly questions and they were very patient and helped walk me through a specific template change for our instance. This is an excellent app with a great support team. Definitely recommended.

Custom Silicone Bracelets
November 24, 2019

Great app! Just what we needed. The interface / dashboard is simple and easy to use for both the back end and for the customers. The app allows simple and more complex customizations to suit your products/services. Installation was a breeze. Technical support was top-notch and fast. Overall, we recommend this app.

Happy Chymes
Philippines
Edited April 20, 2017

I have been a long time customer of Customify and I love Heri, best developer I have ever worked with. I wish more developers were like him. He answers my questions quickly.

Partyballoonsandmore
March 20, 2016

This App is Excellent! Also This app has an Excellent and Amazing Team and Great Support!
ForhappyPets.com Thanks Customify App!

Yourpetshop
Greece
February 12, 2018

Had the best customer service help I've ever received from Hasan of Customify. Helped me a lot with setting up the application!

Modify Print
Edited May 21, 2020

Extremely prompt and helpful customer support. We use the app for custom apparel on our online store and it works great.
Special thanks to Hasan for quick responses and for providing best solutions !!!

Ethique Chic
India
Edited February 10, 2022

Great app and amazing customer service. We had some special requirements. Hasan was supporting us quick and professional. Six stars for Hasan.

Geschenkdiamant
Germany
Customify replied June 26, 2020

November 3, 2015

The only thing better than the Customify app is the team that supports it, and both have exceeded my expectations. They are making a real difference in my store and creating a buzz about our custom products. And just in time for the holidays! Thanks guys.

Its Hot Out Here
October 9, 2020

This is a great app! It really gives my store a more professional appearance....and Hasan is the best Technical Support guy ever!!

WTABA