4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust product customization capabilities and user-friendly interface. They highlight its reliable performance and the significant enhancement it brings to their businesses by enabling custom products. Exceptional customer support, particularly from a representative named Hasan, is frequently mentioned. The developers' responsiveness and willingness to implement requested features also receive high praise.

Edited March 18, 2019

it is one of the coolest apps ever for online t-shirt customizing as well as other products such as mugs and many more. The more coooooooolest is their great , friendly and 24/7 online support especially by Mr. Hasan Kamal who won't hesitate at any time to log-in for support , solution, consultancy and advice. Love you guys till the moon and back.

purple galley
Lebanon
10 months using the app
June 17, 2019

AMAZING App! And great support! i love it. they act fast.

keep it up. i highly recommend this app..

Fab Lab by Papercart
Philippines
March 12, 2019

Our website is customisation-based, featuring t-shirts and accessories products. We require some additional functions to be integrated by Customify and they have been extremely helpful and responsive to each of our inquiries and solved them without fail. Great team and effort!

ChillTee
Hong Kong SAR
January 16, 2021

Hasan always there to help. Respond time is awesome, and the results always to the point.
Highly recommended!

Redpepper
Greece
Customify replied January 16, 2021

April 16, 2019

Excellent customer support.
And easy to use app.

I faced problem with using the app on Safari.
So, I used Chrome and it worked very well

Mirsaam Store
Saudi Arabia
August 5, 2022

The app provides exactly the features I was looking for. Furthermore the customer support is great (quick and helpful). Thank you Hasan!

Geschenkidee Sanduhr
Austria
April 25, 2019

I'm trying this app for my future shop, and I can say it's amazing ! Hasan Kamal is super reactive and got Customify installed on my shop in only a few hours. I recommend this app : really functional, easy to use and has a lot of features. Great !

AMIORA
France
March 6, 2019

so great to get this APP. great powerful function, easy to use for customers, and can DIY what the customer want. the most important it's easy to handle for the customers. the most most most important is their service. so so so so so so so good. i'm sure our store would move forward together with this app.

Customized Club
China
February 7, 2018

I was searching for a while to find a way to offer custom products to my customers. Even after talking with representatives from Shopify and reading reviews online I couldn't find what I was looking for until I came across Customify. It can be a bit hard at times to use but in my opinion it is completely worth it because their customer service support will help you with anything you need. I've been able to customize my products to be exactly the way I want only because of this app. Their support responds very quickly as well.

Shop Green Office
April 4, 2019

Thank you so much, great support and great app, they always help me to fix any issue, the best service I ever have.

Miracle Master