Product Infinite Options

Product Infinite Options

by Tech Dignity

Create multiple fields on product page & get entered details

petz-plus

Great app for adding personalized fields to product pages - very affordable app compared to others!

Forfar Photo Centre

Very happy with this app. Even more happy with the speedy response to support requests. Would recommend :)

Podcrash Merch

I initially had an issue with getting the app to work with only certain products, emailed their support and within 10 minutes had a reply and they fixed it within 5 minutes after that. I am sure it was a simple error on my part, but they sorted it and helped make sure it worked throughout the full process!

Mon Chéri Jewels

At first i was hesitated to try this app because of some negative reviews. But it seem like this app will suit what i want. So i tried it and i had no idea what i was going to do with the guideline but there is support team that help me through this. I got what i expected with $1.99/month. That’s so cool!

Ps. I’m so impress with the support team. Raj set code for me because i didn’t know how to do it and just few minutes, i can do the rest by myself ❤️

Earthistik

I used this app for a particular collection where customers need to provide me the custom measurements. Impressed with the solution and the customer service both.

GiftPhoenix

Its seems to be impossible to choose different options for different products . All selected products have the same options. That is completely useless. No trial, you have to pay to find that out.

October 10, 2019

More than 150+ stores are using this app and using this app admin can create multiple fields that showing on all products or specific products but there is no feature on which you can create different fields for each product. We are always ready to refund the amount if the customer is not satisfied with the app.

HalterUp

Perfect solution! For less than the price of a cup of coffee, problems solved! Highly recommend. Top notch customer service.

le vestiaire du lub

I had special requests. They contacted me and accompanied me to find the possible solutions. Customer service is really good

Qrema

This app gave me the ability to have multiple variants for one product, which I needed for my customized Body Balm product. Raj was extremely helpful and quick to help me. I highly recommend this app.

Georgia Secretary of State

I needed to add an app that would allow me to have 2 custom open fields on some products and 1 custom open field on another. Raj was very helpful in making that happen for me. And in a timely manner. I highly recommend the App and their Support is incredible. The solution was perfect!

Previous 1 3