Product Infinite Options

Product Infinite Options

by Tech Dignity

Create multiple fields on product page & get entered details

1585 Designs

I needed help adjusting just one products infinite options and didn’t know if it was possible. They came thru and fixed it for me!! Thanks so much for making it possible

Notre Fleur

Waste of time and money. Does not do what it suppose to do, and brings the error message all the time

LoveDevils

Don't usually write reviews, but not having a custom option on my product page was losing me a lot of sales. This apps simple setup work amazingly and when I contacted support for help with the code they responded in minutes. Problem was solved in no time and I can focus on my business.

Originalmermaidblanket

Been struggling trying to find something that works for my product. The customers service was fantastic. Raj helped me set up my custom product form. Most other similar apps need some sort of programming set up. This one did not.

Magnolia Edible Delights

I was in a pinch needing to add 8 option to my new balloon line. This app had everything I needed, it was very easy to understand and implement. Once I entered my options it works seemless. The last option was conditional, which was very unique. I decided to reach out to the PRODUCT INFINITE OPTIONS team to see if it was possible. They were amazing, they went over and beyond to assist me, their communication was almost instantaneous. I cannot say enough about their excellent performance and customer service which made my product launch SUPER!!! GO PRODUCT INFINITE OPTIONS!