4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, easy setup, and versatility in providing various product options such as customization and engraving. Its multilingual support makes it ideal for international businesses. Merchants praise its performance and the customer service team's prompt and efficient issue resolution. It's recommended for its value, functionality, and superior customer support.

January 29, 2024

Good support from the team. The app was causing some problems to my page however the dev team were knowledgeable and responsive and sorted it for me.

Best Pet Store
Over 2 years using the app
Centous Solutions replied January 30, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that our support team could assist you effectively. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your business!

March 1, 2023

Great App! Tech support is friendly and fast.
This is the PERFECT way to let customers give additional information or notes about a certain product.

MX5 Mania
About 1 year using the app
May 19, 2023

This app is exactly what we were after and the customer service was amazing when we needed help with a couple of things! I would recommend this app.

Miss Arthur
About 2 years using the app
August 16, 2023

Great app for a reasonable price, easy to setup! Different options for different products available. Translation to other languages available. The support is fantastic. Exactly what we needed and wanted and we tried a lot of options apps! We can only recommend!

MAXIM'S
Slovakia
1 day using the app
July 12, 2023

Great service on any issues.
Good app’ to build various product options with.
Can think of a lot of ways to use it.

eaststudia
About 1 month using the app
August 18, 2023

we are using this app to allow our customers to customize our pgrahamdunn items that we sell in our store and online!

View Life 72560
About 2 hours using the app
August 2, 2023

hfhfhfhfhhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfjjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjvjvjvjvjvjvjvjvjvjvjvjvjvjvj

Comradecards
3 days using the app
Edited November 16, 2019

Very happy with this app. Even more happy with the speedy response to support requests. Would recommend :)

Forfar Photo Centre
About 4 years using the app
Edited February 26, 2020

They’re fast and responsive. Helpful indeed. I just gave them instructions of what I want and they did it. Also the monthly is affordable

Icon Creatives
Philippines
Almost 4 years using the app
July 24, 2020

The app lacks some basic functionality such as the possibility to change color, but I wrote twice to the developer with questions and they answered super quickly, and as a result everything I need just works.

Boutique Baltique