Product Infinite Options

Product Infinite Options

by Tech Dignity

Create multiple fields on product page & get entered details

The Gift Boutique

It is a great app and the customer service is by far the best I have seen.
Everything is much easier when you work with professional people like Raj.

immortalise-moi

I used this app to help my customers express themselves before ordering my products and it was very helpful. And the team of Infinite options helped me with the design of the product on my website for free. So I really appreciate that !

hey universe...

I was hesitant to buy this app because the details aren't very clear on the page. But the developer was super responsive and helpful, answering my questions prior to purchase. After install, I was having trouble getting it to work in my theme, but again, they helped IMMEDIATELY so I could get up and running! If you run into some speed bumps at first, don't give up, I know they will help you. Most importantly, it is a great app to add one customization to any product(s). HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

THESTCKROOM

Really easy to use and does the job for most situations. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone on the look-out for a reliable personalization app.

Printstrix

Love this app! Their team is very helpful and they attend to any inquiries so fast. It's also very affordable!

Blue Pagan

Great app! Easy to use and works perfectly for collecting names and words for simpler personalized products. Very good support as well. Can highly recommend!

Tag4MyPet

I played with the app for 10 minutes maximum. It doesn't work for me. I'd suggest at leas seven day trial. Money wasted.

Maison Artemio

Team is SUPER EXTRA helpful. They just added extra text to the personalization display on my products which do help a lot for customer understanding. Did this super quick. Recommended.

ARVO

I needed fields for my customers to add custom engraving text. This app works well! It is well worth the money!

Paws for the World

Thank you so much. Really good customer service. Fast response and programming help. How it should be :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12