Product Infinite Options

Product Infinite Options

by Tech Dignity

Create multiple fields on product page & get entered details

The ODYSEA Store

Exactly what I needed to add a customisation box to my products! They were super helpful and responsive to set it up for me and made some tweaks to suit my theme perfect. All setup within an hour and great price.

Blossom's Personalised Products & Gifts

This App was exactly what I needed. I downloaded the App, installed it and follow the easy instructions for customising it to my needs. I had one small glitch that Raj from TechDignity fixed within a few hours. The problem was my error as I had put the code in the wrong place. The product, customer service and price are exceptional.

Garrodph

Perfect app and customer support!! They immediately helped me solved my problem/issue in less than 8 hours.

Intel Pet

I installed this app to add 2 text fields for customize my product, but, 'cause i installed another app befor this, a BIG issue faced me. The support team literally saved my life just in a few days (because i wasn't always available).
And for 2$/month it's the best app i could find, even better than lot of apps that you pay 10$/month

Tangerine Wall

Muy simple. El campo para imágenes del producto, no sirve para nada porque no se pueden añadir. Decepcionado.

www.daniellepeitagraham.com

Helpful CS. Great app. Highly recommended.
One was trying to add this function for an engraving add on service for a few particular products and it works like magic.

Wriggly Tin Soap Co.

I found the app a little difficult to install although there was a video (but I could not find where to install the code).

The support was good, Raj was very helpful and wanted to solve the issue.

I would prefer something a little simpler though.

Little Book Stars

Was having issues with uploading images using infinate options, however one email sent and got a reply to say it was my template that had a bug - Raj emailed me back straight away and within 12 hours the issue was fixed. 5* customer service. Thanks Raj

Soixante5

Very reagent staff. Concrete answer to any question. Thanks.
I will prefer APP from Techdignity rather than other in future.

Print Any Pet

We are very pleased with the app's functionality and the support we received from the developers to get it up and running. The app is very easy to use and looks pretty on the product page as well. The best part is the price - $2 per month.

Previous 1