Product Infinite Options

Product Infinite Options

by Tech Dignity

Create multiple fields on product page & get entered details

le vestiaire du lub

I had special requests. They contacted me and accompanied me to find the possible solutions. Customer service is really good

Qrema

This app gave me the ability to have multiple variants for one product, which I needed for my customized Body Balm product. Raj was extremely helpful and quick to help me. I highly recommend this app.

Georgia Secretary of State

I needed to add an app that would allow me to have 2 custom open fields on some products and 1 custom open field on another. Raj was very helpful in making that happen for me. And in a timely manner. I highly recommend the App and their Support is incredible. The solution was perfect!

My Home My World

This app is working great for me. When I was unable to accomplish what I wanted the app to do on my website, I contacted the support team and they did exactly what I asked and fast. They listened and gave the results I was looking for. Thank you very much.

Bright Eyes Contacts

Easy to use, integrates well and the support is fantastic! highly recommend this app. The price is good too!

TailgateUniversity.store

Common theme here ... App install instructions dont work and Raj very helpful. And the price is great !!! Sure, Raj is helpful once you give him admin credentials for your site, and he's dying for a 5 star rating on first contact. Cmon People ... Dont fall for this. Dont give anyone admin creds TO YOUR BUSINESS for anything.

How about they fix the install instructions so things work the first time. ??

August 9, 2019

Hi,
I have checked the instruction video is working perfectly at our end.
If you send staff account invitation then we can also check and fix that issue which you face.
Also, we didn't ask anyone to put 5-star rating.
Thanks for your feedback

EuroGas Refrigerant

The app is very useful, and the customer service is amazing. the only thing id recommend is to add more customization to the app like how the text bot look and if the text is above or next to the text boxes,

Empório da Bola

This app helped me a lot in the store, and when I needed help with the installation I was attended to very quickly and quality.

The ODYSEA Store

Exactly what I needed to add a customisation box to my products! They were super helpful and responsive to set it up for me and made some tweaks to suit my theme perfect. All setup within an hour and great price.

Blossom's Personalised Products & Gifts

This App was exactly what I needed. I downloaded the App, installed it and follow the easy instructions for customising it to my needs. I had one small glitch that Raj from TechDignity fixed within a few hours. The problem was my error as I had put the code in the wrong place. The product, customer service and price are exceptional.

Previous 1 3