4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to add multiple product options and customization fields, enhancing customer experience and boosting sales. It's praised for its excellent customer support, ease of use, and smooth performance. Many appreciate its affordability, language translation capabilities, and integration with various themes. Long-term use by some merchants indicates sustained satisfaction.

September 23, 2020

nice app, good explanation of the options. Many options to fit it in my shopify page. So appraciate that

eozhop
Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
July 14, 2020

It seemed like a good fit for my store: I just need customers just to describe the personalized design they want, nothing crazy. The price was right, but sadly this is only one form for all your products, and I really need to have different forms for different products (some products I need sizing info, others I need design info...)
Too bad :(

Foxes and Ravens
29 days using the app
Edited July 13, 2019

Muy simple. El campo para imágenes del producto, no sirve para nada porque no se pueden añadir. Decepcionado.

Tangerine Wall
Spain
18 days using the app
Edited May 8, 2019

I found the app a little difficult to install although there was a video (but I could not find where to install the code).

The support was good, Raj was very helpful and wanted to solve the issue.

I would prefer something a little simpler though.

Wriggly Tin Soap Co.