Multiple Product Options

Multiple Product Options

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 12, 2021

Customer support was really helpful, they helped me to customize the options according to my requests very quickly, Thank you!

Teaculture
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 8, 2021

Having a clothing brand requires little extra attention to details in the matter around sizing. Product infinite options gives my customers the ability to add whatever additional information we need to send them the right size. Their customer support team, always delivers. I highly recommend them.

Hollo Men
Kenya
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 3, 2021

Brilliant app, I can highly recommend it. I made a mistake and the customer service helped me out very quickly and solved my problem. Many thanks for the developers.

M-Arlen
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 24, 2021

This app is perfect. Customer service is wonderful. Solve problem very quickly. Thank you so much for creating this.

Thewaypro
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 19, 2021

So quick to install and so far it is working really well. Customer service was super helpful to install it.

baby luno
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
Tech Dignity replied August 19, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review!

Edited August 17, 2021

Works well with my theme and looks really great on the website. Raj and the team were really helpful and fast in resolving any issue I had.

CREATIV365
Time spent using app: 14 days
August 9, 2021

Great easy app to use, great support, helped me with a small technical issue I had. Simple to install and configure

The Gift Factory
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
August 9, 2021

Excellent app! Works very smooth and the support is amazing. They helped me out within 24 hours! Would definitely recommend :).

Havearoll
Belgium
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 9, 2021

We have been using this app for a couple of months & it just works. Please add an option of variable drop-down fields in different pages!

Interbloom
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 3, 2021

It was simple to use and the support was very helpful. When I explained the points I stumbled upon in the chat, they helped me immediately and solved the problem. Thank you!

MAM CAFE