Multiple Product Options

Multiple Product Options

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited October 13, 2022

Very helpful customer service and always succeed with adjustment requests. Highly recommend it to anyone.

Blooming Floral
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Tech Dignity replied August 2, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review!

July 30, 2021

Amazing app and service! Also the customer service is amazing as we needed to customize some features. Totally recommend it!

Nellykini Swimwear
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 29, 2021

This app does exactly what it says it does. We needed their team to fully implement on our site, but they were able to handle it quickly. Many thanks.

HARDCORESPORT
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 28, 2021

Super impressed with the amazingly quick help when I needed a change making to the position of the text box. It was all done within 20 minutes of contacting Mady. This is a brilliant app that does exactly what I want it to do :-)

Juliet English
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 13, 2021

App is excellent, and customer service is so good - very quick to respond and find a solution. Mady was brilliant, I appreciate the help again! Thank you

The Case Cave
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 7, 2021

Glad they have a super friendly support team for newbie like me, they will go beyond and do the extra, extra mile with patience and professionalism. thank you so much will explore more... thank you

Homesorts
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 21, 2021

Seems great so far and a good price. Will be using for personalization on my website. Will test the app for awhile and see if there are any issues, none so far though.

Crafted Fusion
Time spent using app: 28 days
June 17, 2021

I installed this app with the help of their live chat executive Mandy, he enabled me to add the fields on my own but also helped me where I got stuck, my job was done in minutes! Thank you Mandy and team for a smooth experience.

Zori World
India
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 15, 2021

This App is perfect for a basic layout! i was looking for a basic size chart, that was easy to read and easy to set up and manipulate. The Tec support team is always very fast with answering any questions you may have. Along with helping you set up multiple size charts if needed! Their turn around time for custom charts seems to be within 48 hours and the communication through the process is excellent!

PAWsome Creations VI
Time spent using app: 23 days
June 14, 2021

Great App and Great Team. the Support Team is so enthusiastic and helpful. I'm so pleased. Highly recommended

Snowfully