Multiple Product Options

Multiple Product Options

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 12, 2021

This app is exactly what I needed! Easy to set up/use and it works wonders. Plus the support team is incredible. Had an issue regarding my current theme and Raj was able to help me right away. Appreciate it!

SIEMPRE
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 12, 2021

Ive used this app so i can have more options on my products. It has been great so far and on few occasions now i've needed help and they are always so prompt, and answer all questions, even the silliest ones i may have asked haha. Great service, love using this for my store.

Heavenly Lush
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 11, 2021

I had a few issues setting up, so I reached out to the customer support team. They were very patient and helped me throughout the process. I would recommend this app to other businesses.

Distinguished Crowns
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful support allowing me to customise my options! The customer service has been fast and so helpful! Thank you so much! Katie

Cerulean Lustre
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Tech Dignity replied May 8, 2021

Thank you so much Katie for your feedback!

May 6, 2021

This app is exactly what I needed to properly collect personalization details on custom items. Raj helped me with field placement that was kind of wonky with my theme - he made the correction for me quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend!

AllyBeth Design Co
Time spent using app: 1 day
Tech Dignity replied May 6, 2021

May 1, 2021

Great app! So simple, so easy to use, works like it should. Great support from Raj - very good at what he does. Loving it so far. Looking forward to more updates and features in the future

The Humble Quote
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Tech Dignity replied May 2, 2021

April 30, 2021

Love this app, we subscribed and then had to contact customer support who customized 6 different options for us to use across various products. They have been so friendly, quick and efficient. This app has solved all our problems in shopify and will now allow us to keep track of stock without having to add quantities to each variant, which shopify didn't allow us to do. Thank you.

K-9 Couture UK
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 26, 2021

awesome service . very prompt solved my issue within 5 mins . definitely recommend. There live chat makes it even better .

Label nation
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 22, 2021

Very great and efficient service! Thanks for all your help in creating the best solution for my store!

Scrumplings
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 22, 2021

This app is very easy to use and the technic service is excellent. I had an issue to be fixed and they solved in minutes. Esta app es muy fácil de instalar y el servicio técnico es excelente.

Aduo Barcelona