Multiple Product Options

Multiple Product Options

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 22, 2021

This app is very easy to use and the technic service is excellent. I had an issue to be fixed and they solved in minutes. Esta app es muy fácil de instalar y el servicio técnico es excelente.

Aduo Barcelona
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 21, 2021

Product Infinite Options is the best app available for product customization. The support team was READY to assist. I sent an email asking for help and in less than 5 minutes someone responded, compared to other apps that exist where you don't hear back until 24-48 hours later. Plus, $1.99 a month?! I'll never choose anyone else. Thank you for your service!

THE IVY SAP
April 14, 2021

This app is awesome. Best support customer service. They try to make what I want very fast. Thank you

Blackcatss
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 2, 2021

next level Support from the developer. Nice app. i had custom request and they helped me immediately.

Buy Diamonds Rings at Best Price Online | Touche Doree
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 1, 2021

very basic app. Not worth the money or install. Unless there is coding involved and you need support help to solve it, it's too much trouble.

Shoy
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Tech Dignity replied April 2, 2021

Hi there,

Our app is already working fine in many stores. They are not facing any installation issues. There is no extra coding needed so you just need to enable the app and assign the tag to those products where you want to show your created fields.

if you face any issue we are happy to help you!

Thanks,

March 26, 2021

These guys are so helpful ,nothing is too much trouble abs for someone like me who is a computer dummy! They make my life and buisness run smoothly .Thanks again for your excellent service

west22
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 24, 2021

very profound support. i had custom requests and they helped me immediately. Literally immediately.

TRINKTAXI
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 21, 2021

I used this app to embed customized fields in the theme. I got some troubles with upload files option field. Guys from support responsed really fast and fixed everithing in spite of weekend. Thank you.

PrintaWear
Russia
March 20, 2021

Awesome experience and very helpful! The rep helped me place my description boxes exactly where I wanted them!

La Bella Vita Pet Accessories
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 12, 2021

Perfect ! This application is very easy to use and The Technical Service is at your disposal for any request ! Thank you again for your personalized work !

Warzone Tournament