Multiple Product Options

Multiple Product Options

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 10, 2021

Génial ! L'application est assez sommaire, mais très claire, et surtout l'équipe est très très réactive et prête à vous aider et à adapter l'application à votre cas de figure si nécessaire. Je suis ravie.

Crayomino
France
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 10, 2021

This app works perfect for what I needed. I had some custom request and the customer service team was able to help.

Spark Jewelry
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 3, 2021

Great and easy app and amazing customer service! Thank you so much for sorting out my problem fast :)

Candle Manufacturers UK
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 24, 2021

This App is brilliant, the support is second to none, very fast response time again, thanks guys for making it super easy!

The Natural Dog Hub
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 20, 2021

This app exceeds my expectations and the customer service is super helpful! I was having trouble with the image uploader and they were able to fix it instantly. 10/10 for my personal review!

All About Our Paws
Time spent using app: 5 months
Tech Dignity replied May 20, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

May 18, 2021

Excellent service! Helped me to install app and get working properly. Mostly user error on my part but they are very patient and also looked into an issue with information not going to cart and corrected. They will go above and beyond.

Devoted Heart Designs LLC
Time spent using app: 26 days
May 18, 2021

I used this app to help me personalize my products. I really like how it does custom my product. It would be really nice.

FWU Handmade Store
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 17, 2021

Fantastici…
Servizio impeccabile e super veloci!!!
Esigenza risolta in un lampo..
Consigliato sinceramente

Eccomi OnLine
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 15, 2021

Great simple app. Excellent customer service when one of the options didnt work. Replied in a timely manner and got it fixed. Very recommended

STEL Creations
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 13, 2021

Fast, Easy to use, and amazing support by the team!
I totally recommend it!