Daasity Reporting & Analytics , 53 reviews

4.9
April 22, 2022

Hands down the best platform for E-Commerce Analytics. Wouldn't be able to run the business without it.

Hazel
Time spent using app: 6 months
Daasity replied July 14, 2022

We couldn't agree more! Thanks for the ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ review. We really appreciate your continued partnership.

March 4, 2022

Daasity has truly helped us pull back the curtain and analyze accurate, in-depth, insightful e-comm data. They helped us build out dozens of custom reports (their support team is fantastic) and we are now in their software every single day running numbers, reporting metrics, and adjusting our marketing strategy based on their findings. Highly recommend for any e-comm team struggling to learn about attribution, customers, or any and all purchase data!

Slate Milk
Time spent using app: 3 months
Daasity replied July 14, 2022

Thanks for the review! Don't forget, we can automatically schedule these reports to be sent to your inbox too...

We love merchants like you. Using the combined data to help make your strategic business decisions even easier.

March 3, 2022

I've used Glew, TripleWhale, Lifetimely and more and this is by far the best tool I've used. The customer support is unparalleled and they can actually get me answers to questions I've been trying to get at for months. Huge fan. I use this on 2 of my stores both of which do well above 8 figures.

Béis
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Daasity replied July 14, 2022

We think we're the best tool too! Thank's so much for the glowing review. Happy to hear that you're getting great value from our Premium Support team as well.

March 1, 2022

We signed up with Daasity after being incredibly disappointed with our legacy analytics and data provider. Daasity has revolutionized how quickly and easily we can measure and track store performance and customer LTV. Support is A+ and deeply knowledgeable - they have been able to resolve any questions or projects of ours quickly and to our satisfaction.

Reel
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 1, 2022

Great tool that makes creating dashboards through looker and tracking a variety of data all in one place. It makes it effortless to get the big picture and dive deeper into our site's performance.

eos
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 1, 2022

Because Ecommerce is just a portion of our business I don't spend much time in Shopify or our apps so Daasity is great for providing me a dashboard to get a quick and accurate overview of our ecommerce business. And can't beat the price.

Pointe Studio
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 1, 2022

Great product. After trying a few options Daasity is the best possible option for aggregating our data and putting it in a pretty dashboard to review. I recommend it to everyone.

Tailored Union
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 25, 2022

Love Daasity! The out of the box dashboards are great and Looker makes creating new ones easy. Perfect for any brand small or large (scales better than any other solution we've seen).

Promix Nutrition
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 26, 2022

Absolutely love Daasity! We're using it to pilot the growth of our company, provide us super accurate status of our CAC and retention metrics. Wes, on the success team has been extremely helpful in setting a few custom dashboards that were not already built in their out of the box. That being said their out of the box dashboards are amazing, plenty to look at including for our top apps like Gorgias and Recharge. Highly recommend!

Routine Probiotics for Women
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 18, 2022

The Customer Experience team for both Standard and Premium Support are wonderful to work with. We were considering other platforms and the Daasity team took the time to walk us through their capabilities to show how customizable our dashboards could become and we were really pleased with the results.

Attn:Grace