Shop for Good Donation App

Increase sales & raise money for charity in minutes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Darby Scott

I cry fowl play - We removed this App after a brief test and just recently were charged for a transaction that never went through? this needs to be investigated by Shopify it's a fraudulent charge ...

April 7, 2020

Please contact us at support@dailykarma.com so that we may investigate further & remedy this for you. We pride ourselves on top-notch customer service and are confident that we will resolve this quickly. Thank you!

-Update 4/8: Per our emails, we're sorry to hear that an order had gone through while you were testing our Shop for Good app. Since we weren’t notified that you had not intended for the order to go through, our system treated it as a regular donation that needed to be processed. We believe in full transparency and assure you that no foul play occurred. As a result of your request, a refund has been issued to your card.

We work very hard to make sure our brand partners are happy as customer service is our top priority - please let us know if there's anything else we can do to rectify this for you.

corvexstore

I am just getting started in e-commerce and Melaney reached out to answer any questions I had about the app and went above and beyond getting to know me and my story. In short this is a great app! Give back, boost sales, and has Incredible support.

trèStiQue

Very easy to set up everything! Support team is always quick to reply and help with any questions we have! Highly recommend brands to implement and help contribute to charities they are passionate about.

Women Offshore Foundation

I am in the process of setting up a store for my nonprofit organization. I downloaded the Shop for Good app and had some questions, so I signed up for a 15-minute consultation. Mel called me on time and walked me through how to use the app so my nonprofit could get the most out of it. She was very helpful and caring, spending time to listen to what my needs are. Now after the call, I can say that I look forward to using this app to increase my sales and generate donations. I am so glad I found Shop for Good!

Good Measure for Good

Great App! Allows for quick set up, preview, and easy implementation. Easy to upgrade when you're ready to boost sales.

Wow! Incredible support.
Melaney gave me a call, she listened to what I was trying to accomplish and suggested a game plan. Very easy to set up, I am excited to utilize all the tools offered through Shop for Good.

Lori Bonn

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've used the Shop for Good app a few times now, and it's the greatest. What a cool thing to be able to connect and give to charities and causes you care about instantly from your website sales. It's easy to use, and the support at Daily Karma are absolutely fabulous. They are quick to respond, and always helpful. If you want to give to a charity that is not yet on their list, you can just let them know and they will do their best to add it for you. I'd recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy way to give back.

SAVE A HUMAN

We were looking for a way to accept donations for our COVID Give PPE to our Frontline Heroes campaign. Melaney got on a call and graciously shared valuable information and was a great help. Install this app. Like, now!

Vosges Haut-Chocolat

Seamless integration with Shopify and super easy to use! Customer service and tech team is very responsive and helpful. The experience so far has been 5 stars! Highly recommend!

UVacuum™️

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app. easy to install & excellent customer service. This is all done for a great cause. let's help one another!

Adina's Jewels

Outstanding Service & Integration With Shopify & Respective Foundations! Always a pleasure to help others and Shop for Good really makes this possible, while keeping the user experience on brand. They also work really well with tight time frames. All around, perfect application. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!