Shop for Good Donation App

Increase sales & raise money for charity in minutes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Honua Hawaiian Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App AND customer service! I just installed this app and it was super easy to do so. Several of the charities I wanted to support were not listed but adding them was unbelievably easy. Now we can support a few of our fantastic organizations in Hawaii that are doing amazing things for our ecosystem and I love that Shop for Good made that really easy and they actually show the charities, unlike some other apps, which I found odd/annoying so I got rid of those quickly. Also, I needed a couple modifications to the template (due to our Shopify theme) and their support was ON IT and they totally helped, rather than ignoring me or saying they couldn't support us. Love it!

August 28, 2019

We're so happy to hear that we were able to help solve your give back needs. Thanks for the glowing review!

Gapo Goods

if you are looking for a way to offer discounts to customers by giving back to a favorite charity- this is the app you need. simple to install.

August 28, 2019

It's a pleasure to be helping you & your customers give back!

Modern Sloth

Downloading their plug-in was probably one of the BEST decisions I have made since opening my store! They are not only super prompt with responses but also provide incredibly insightful information! They definitely EXCEEDED my expectations! :)

August 28, 2019

We're rooting for you! Glad we could make the process easy & look forward to watching you grow with us.

ocean+main

Time spent using app Over 1 year

If you are looking to add charitable giving to your site, look no further! Super simple, installed and working in an instant, looks great, and provides the perfect alignment with the right charities that resonate with your customers. The support is amazing (quick and professional) and LOVE that there are women at the helm of this great project. A+++

August 28, 2019

We could not be more grateful for brand partners like you.

Ettika

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is amazing, the team is amazing, and the concept is amazing. More importantly, DailyKarma really works with you to bring charity partners that makes sense for your brand and campaign goals. Highly recommend!

Allegra James

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is amazing. It makes giving back easy and streamline. Every website should have this app. It is truly one of the only apps out there that is making a difference. Thanks Shop for Good !

Craft, Main & Co.

This app is the only one of it's kind out there that makes giving back easy and integrated into our customer's shopping experience. As a shop-owner, we get to be creative with our promos and Shop for Good connects us to all types of charities that our customers care about. Super helpful and always on support team too!

Faherty Brand

The team at DailyKarma has been incredible to work with! Not only was the entire integration process seamless, but the team is responsive and helpful with anything we needed. It was an easy way for us to provide our customers with a chance to give back to our favorite charities while also providing a discount incentive as well! Highly recommend.

RevivSerums.com

This is a great way to provide an instant discount AND have a charity component. Full installation took a bit, but they handled it all very professionally. We're already seeing traction in just a few weeks. Beyond that, the group is really cool to work with. THANKS! https://RevivSerums.com

Love Bubby

Time spent using app About 1 month

The team behind this app is amazing! We love giving back from our shop and they make it so easy to add to your storefront and easy for the customer to donate. The charities are endless and if you are a brand that wants to give back this is the perfect app for you!