Fully optimized product feeds
Create complex rules for your shopping feeds with ease. Have peace of mind knowing your feeds are fine-tuned and always up to date.
Show ads in multiple countries
Expand your reach by advertising to shoppers around the world on channels like Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Track campaign results and ROI
Gain important insights into your campaign performances by comparing how your channels, channel products and shop products are doing.
About DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed
15-DAY FREE TRIAL
DAILY FEED UPDATES
Powerful optimization platform
- No feed limit! We’re ready to process feeds for more than 1 million products.
- Submit all variants - you can merge and unmerge your feed based on the channel requirements.
- Create, edit and map your product feeds by easily setting up complex rules Edit fields like Description, Title, URL and more.
- Include or exclude products with just a few clicks (like for seasonal or out of stock items).
- Use look-up tables for missing information in the source feed. Exclude unprofitable products and make changes to your product titles.
- Assign Google categories to your products painlessly.
- Use powerful optimization tools like look-up tables and regular expressions.
- Custom channels - create your own feed template to fit your needs exactly.
- Copy your feed set-up from one channel and use it to painlessly expand to new channels such as Bing, Criteo and Pinterest.
- Connect Shopify and DataFeedWatch with just a few clicks. Manage your shopping feed and check for errors before campaigns go live.
Feed issues become a thing of the past
Achieve fully optimized data feeds. With our easy-to-use templates you can create an error-free feed for the channel of your choice.
Easy to use
DataFeedWatch is intuitive and easy to use. Whether you prefer to just connect your feed with a shopping channel or to optimize your feed, you can check performance metrics and adjust for better results.
- 1000+ shopping channels and marketplaces available in 50+ countries
- Analytics - measure campaign results and ROI
- Price Watch tool - competitive price insights
- Automated Google Search Ads
- Feed Review - check you feed quality and fix errors
- Multiple daily feed updates for feeds that are always fresh
- Sub-accounts with customizable access privileges
Show your products on more than 1000 shopping channels across the globe
DataFeedWatch is integrates with Google Shopping / Google Network, Facebook (Facebook product feed), Instagram, Pinterest, Amazon, eBay, Bing, Shopzilla, Criteo & more!
When your Shopify store is linked with DataFeedWatch, we can easily communicate and grab this data from the products you’ve uploaded.
Optimizing this data allows your products to be more visible on the biggest advertising and shopping channels.
Our feed is designed to support every Google Network program such as Shopping Actions, Shopping Ads, surfaces across Google, Merchant Promotions and Local Inventory Ads.
- Join 10000 happy customers
- Trusted by over 3,500 of shopify stores
- 1.5 billion products processed every day
- google shopping,
- bing shopping,
- facebook feed,
Pricing 15-day free trial
or $33/month billed at $396 once per year
$5 for every extra 1,000 products
1,000 products included
or $58/month billed at $696 once per year
$3 for every extra 1,000 products
5,000 products included
or $166/month billed at $1,992 once per year
$2 for every extra 1,000 products
30,000 products included
or $229.17/month billed at $2,750 once per year
$2 for every extra 1,000 products
100,000+ products included
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Very intuitive and easy to use app. Support via live chat is very helpful. Thank you for the support!
Continued oversells on Amazon due to DataFeedWatch app not updating Amazon with correct inventory. Beware of their 'Amazon to Shopify order integration' - its intermittent and does not even pull basic information such as the 'shipping address' to Shopify! According to DataFeedWatch they can not pull the 'shipping address' to Shopify for orders as Amazon changed their policies - however many other integrations (such as SellBrite, Brightpearl, etc) pull the 'shipping address' absolutely fine. Other apps such as SellBrite have a good 'Amazon to Shopify order integration' and we are testing their inventory integration now. Support at DataFeedWatch is usually responsive but issues remain unresolved with no assurances that it is their priority to fix... The inventory issue has not been addressed directly in any support ticket despite lots of requests.
HOME AND ABOUT
Easy to use, clean layout, excellent customer service - very quick to respond through chat. Highly recomment this app.