DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Optimize feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & more

coatcare.dk

The App made it a lot easier to integrate DFW with Shopify. Doesn't hurt either that DFW always have very fast (and great!) support whenever there's an issue.

March 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your great review and your kind words!

Best regards,

MobileXS

I use the app as a feed for my Google Shopping account. The app works very well and the support team is second to none. Thank you for your support and great customer service!

Hi,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with our app and service!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Best regards,

G-Heat®

Good teams and advices, we recommend. Thk you for the work you make for us, i hope we can make some more with datafeedwatch soon

February 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you love DataFeedWatch. And our pleasure to support you!

If you need further help, feel free to contact us anytime.

Best,

Renee Taylor Gallery

Excellent app. Have always had great and timely support. The options to edit your feeds are endless. I have been using this app for 3 years now and don't know of another app that does as much as this one does.

Hi there!
Thanks so much for the feedback. :) We are so happy to hear DataFeedWatch is working for you seamlessly! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out!

Pretavoir

Our go to app for feeds - great support and excellent tool - been using for many years on magento and our migration to shopify brings the same great features and support. Really easy to use and really easy to get what you want done. Support is just perfect, helps to fix the things you know you need but may not be sure how to do. Want some complex regex weirdness to fix something - no problem, need a dumb rule to catch some odd products, you got it, how about we rewrite your product descriptions based on some atttribute rule for some spcific products that only fall in to a specific group sometimes - hold my beer.

February 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy to hear that DataFeedWatch has been a great experience.

Easy Spirit

A little complicated and the support is a little light but this app does it's job each and every night and is critical to our business success. No other app of it's type is as flexible or easy to build custom feeds from.

February 9, 2021

Hey,
Milosz from the DataFeedWatch team here :)

I am sorry that your DataFeedWatch experience has not met your expectations so far. I would be happy to sort everything out for you.​

​I have reached out to our Support Team to find out what happend and to make sure, everything is fine now. The Support Team will contact you again soon.

Is there something else that we could do to turn this 3-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Kinetrika

Uso DataFeedWatch da parecchi mesi ormai, e funziona veramente bene.
Il setup iniziale è stato rapido e indolore grazie al supporto di Matteo, che si è dimostrato essere davvero preparato e di costante aiuto per ogni nostro dubbio.
E' una app davvero funzionale, ed il customer care è stato impeccabile.

February 5, 2021

Grazie mille per le 5 stelle nella valutazione e per l’ottima recensione.
:-)

Second Adventure

Gotta love DFW for all the flexibility when working with feeds !
Way better than any native or direct integrations at this point.

February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us!

WITHUSHOP.COM

They fix it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will explain what happens If you use this app. After the basic setup, with the help of the agents, you're going to start making feed. And then you will start syncing. After the sink is finished, the efficiency of Google ads will drop dramatically and PPC AI will once again take more than two weeks to pass the learning path. You will be anxious and frustrated, and you will find out that there have been no special changes except for this app, and soon you will find the agent in the chat on the right corner. If you ask them for support, they will continue the conversation by telling you to wait because they are checking. That's how you spend your day and find another agent or community the next day. 24 hours after the support request, one of the agents will ask you for Google Merchant Center Access, and that's where the app's support begins. Are you curious about my case? I haven't received any reply yet after the agent took the access and I'm still waiting.

Hey,
Milosz from the DataFeedWatch team here :)

​I have reached out to our Support Team to find out what happend and to make sure, everything is fine now. If you have any additional issues or questions, please contact us - we'll be glad to help.

Coolina

Great app and great support. Everyone who uses feeds for FB or Google ads must have this app in his store!

February 5, 2021

Thank you! We hope that you enjoy using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16