Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed | Reviews

by DataFeedWatch

Manage product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads & more!

von Jungfeld

A/B Testing does not work, because they don't change the splits. They just split all the products once. The customer support is really bad. E.g. I have tried to resolve a simple mapping issue. The first time, I had to explain the problem 2 times and had to wait 60minutes. Apparently, she just left the chat... I am still waiting. Thanks Monika ... After that, I have opened another chat with Sebastian. He basically ignore my question and gave me a link to a standard implementation and had basically no suggestions for me. It is a mapping and logic issue. This is basically your service. Magdalena is very helpful though.

Kultasepänliike Suokko

Data Feed Watch is a superb feed tool. It is highly versatile and I can guarantee you that learning to use it is worth it. It is on a totally different level than Shopify's built-in feeds to other platforms. And Data Feed Watch has also excellent support, they help you and answer your questions quickly in support chat.

November 19, 2021

Hi! Thank you so much for your excellent rating! It's great to hear when our amazing customers appreciate our passionate 24/7 Support Team. these guys are always ready to help you with your shopping feeds!

GearLit

Good app but customer service so bad. They respond in two weeks. My ticket: 588919 and 586637. And now it's still unresolved!

November 17, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing this feedback on your experience. Our Support team takes issues like these very seriously, and they are always ready to help. We encourage our clients to use the chat feature since this is the fastest way to communicate and resolve issues. Is there anything else I can help you with?

BOOM! By Waleria

I am more than thrilled. I have questions all the time and the support is very patient and helpful. Here's to good cooperation. I can only recommend it to anyone who wants to make really good advertising without problems with the products.

November 16, 2021

Hello! Thank you so much for your review and kind words about our Support Team. Don't hesitate to let us know anytime you have a problem with your product feeds, we will be happy to help! :)

Kleem Shop

I used this app to help me get my data feed right. They helped me step by step with photos and examples to solve my every issue. I am grateful I found data feed watch. They got my ecommerce business up and running. Customer service is unbelievable , they reply you anytime. One of the most amazing customer service ever. Thank you Datafeedwatch .

November 16, 2021

Hi! Many thanks for this excellent review. We are really happy to hear that our app could contribute to your growth, and our support could solve your data feed issues. We're thankful for amazing customers like you!

rvappliances

simply doesnt work, wasted so much time trying to get feed to work on google shopping only to find out that it was a problem with their coding. support is non existent no one ever answers you questions or fixes issues

September 28, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for sharing this feedback on your experience.
We're sorry to hear about the trouble you've had, especially since we place high a value on our customer support.
We've reached out to you via email, and our team is actively working on the solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to to reach out to us and we'll be happy to help.

The Brew Company

Basically no support. Multiple of our emails to support have been ignored.
We can't recover access to our account, and recovery emails aren't arriving at our email address. Update: After leaving a one-start review - everything was sorted. Thank you team, but this was really unnecessary. All the best.

September 23, 2021

Hi,
we're glad that we were able to help you. Thank you for your review!

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Kat Scrappiness, Inc

Support is non existent. My feed stopped working two weeks ago and I've been trying to get help this whole time and I've gotten one response in two weeks saying "it's fixed" but it's NOT. So frustrated and unhappy.

August 26, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and I'm sorry the hear that your feed stopped working. I would be happy to sort everything out for you.​

You received a refund from us. Also our support team sent you an email - please take a look at it and contact us - since we exactly know what was wrong and we know how to fix it, we'll be more than happy to help you.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Best,

Rafinique

Fantastic customer service! Makes it all "understandable"
Looking forward to learning more going forward.

September 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review, and please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns!

Moto Loot

We use this app to send our products to Facebook, Google and Pinterest. It works great! Staff are always super helpful and get back to you pretty quickly

September 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review! If you're looking for some tips and tricks to make the most of your feed, check out our blog: https://www.datafeedwatch.com/blog

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18