Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Facebook, eBay, Bing & more!

36th America’s Cup Official Store

I was given a recommendation on this app as my store sells internationally - as we needed an app to be able to create a feed for multiple markets for Google Shopping.

I can't recommend highly enough not just how good the app is but how helpful the support team are. From scheduled onboarding calls to instant messaging queries I have had for the feeds I have been working on - their support has been first class and set us on our way to make the sales we need.

A must have app if you're serious about selling on Google Shopping on across multiple countries.

Shoelaces Express

This app works well for our goals of providing an easy to manipulate feed that meets Google Shopping requirements. That is the tip of the iceberg of what Data Feed Watch can do. I'm also using it on other platforms. I was very satisfied with the customer service for learning to use their product and appreciated everything they did to make it a successful launch.

INVISASOX

Perfect app for setting up any kinds of shopping feed with Google you could want. Their support team is amazing - they will help you get it done.

Olga Wojas has been great with helping us getting everything put together perfectly. Highly recommend this company.

PAR5MILANO

App fantastica! Bastano pochi clic per collegarla al proprio store e personalizzare il feed prodotti per i diversi canali di vendita. Per qualsiasi problema l'assistenza è sempre pronta a dare una mano. Complimenti!

Ashayer

Simple, quicly and multi platform XML feed management. Easy to install and config it, very good plugin ;)

Ultamodan

This app is really great, much more reliable than another app we used and works as it should. Customer service team are always responsive and help with any setup/questions etc.

The Stove Fitter's Warehouse

Brilliant service from Magdalena. I had a problem and this was solved even though it took a fair bit of figuring out. It was a fault with my descriptions (not their product) and Magdalena worked with me to figure it out and even added some code to their software to make my descriptions work. Julian MD Stovefitter's Warehouse

January 20, 2020

Thank you for your trust! We're always ready to help :-)

The Alpinist

Really helpful and quick support and the app works great so far! They also offered an onboarding call which helped us to get started! :)

December 17, 2019

Thank you for your trust! We're always glad to help. :-)

Kumiko Matcha

Great service, they helped me fix my google shopping feed. I will keep using this app thanks a lot DataFeedWatch!

December 13, 2019

Thank you! We’re grateful for your trust. If you have any questions or issues to solve, just contact us, we'll be glad to help :-)

LOKDALE LTD

Hardly used it, uninstalled and I am still getting charged monthly for it. Scam! I want my refund!!!

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you let us know something went wrong. We already cancelled your account and refunded you. If you have any questions, please let us know: support@datafeedwatch.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11