DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds

DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds

by DataFeedWatch

Easiest Way to Build and Optimize Product Feeds

Samaskoru.fi

The Best app to automate your workflow dealing with Google Shopping, Text ads etc! Also they have awesome customer support :)

GECSHOP

TOP SERVICE , THE TOP AF ALL ..GRAZIE MILLE FROM ITALY. The team is very very perfect to help in every moment thanks

Caraa

Very useful, great customer support. Whenever I have an issue I can contact customer support and they can help me right away!

Emile Henry USA

Good job. Took a bit to assist but they are quite knowledgeable on feeds and worked through some feed issues with us.

Swarovski KSA

Excellent app that helped me mapping & categorizing better my feed, hence improving my Google Shopping campaigns

Smart Buy CCTV

This is the perfect feed solution. Excellent support and they are always there to answer any question and provide a resolution very quickly. I am a very satisfied customer and look forward to working with this company.

Memomad

I needed files for Google Shopping in 3 languages and it was done in a few minutes.
I also generated a CSV file for one of our partners and it was really easy to implement it, with no IT skills.
And finally, I needed the customer service a few times and they were always prompt to answer and solved the issues.

BlazeVideo

Awesome app and excellent support service. The datafeedwatch is very helpful to us, it solved all requirement of other channel, and the support team is nice and kind. Thank you Keith.

TCA

Great app & support. I needed an automated solution for my dynamic feed to Google Merchant Centre & the app does the job tremendously well. There support is exemplary & they make sure everything is set up and working correctly.

Giesswein Shop DE

Excellent app - super flexible;
Was able to solve all of our requirements.
Support helped every time when we needed them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7