DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Optimize feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & more

Pamura

We just started to use the app, but what I can say that the support is AWESOME. Especially Joan was helping us out so great and quick. Really TOP. I defenitely can recommend the support and the feature set of the app looks great as well.

RIXO ⋆

This app is great. The support team have been amazing at guiding me through set up on more than one phone call and are always available to help. Really pleased.

November 18, 2020

Thank you for your trust and feel free to contact us if you have any questions! :-)

Smart Home Group

After trying 2 alternative feed management apps here on Shopify (one got my Merchant Center account disaprroved by Google), I understood I will have to take an app that cost me money (sorry to say it but what you get for free in this case is bad solutions).
First there was a great onboarding meeting and since than I sell in Google and Facebook without any issues at all.

Swing a Doodle

A must use app for all e-commerce marketers. Their support is great! You can adjust your feed for Google Merchant Centre and Facebook Catalog so your products are listed properly.

FactoryPure

Very intuitive and easy to use app. Support via live chat is very helpful. Thank you for the support!

DS Music

Continued oversells on Amazon due to DataFeedWatch app not updating Amazon with correct inventory. Beware of their 'Amazon to Shopify order integration' - its intermittent and does not even pull basic information such as the 'shipping address' to Shopify! According to DataFeedWatch they can not pull the 'shipping address' to Shopify for orders as Amazon changed their policies - however many other integrations (such as SellBrite, Brightpearl, etc) pull the 'shipping address' absolutely fine. Other apps such as SellBrite have a good 'Amazon to Shopify order integration' and we are testing their inventory integration now. Support at DataFeedWatch is usually responsive but issues remain unresolved with no assurances that it is their priority to fix... The inventory issue has not been addressed directly in any support ticket despite lots of requests.

HOME AND ABOUT

Easy to use, clean layout, excellent customer service - very quick to respond through chat. Highly recomment this app.

Lightup.no

I used this app to make custom changes to the google feed and it works really good. The customer service is outstanding and really helpful I recommend using this app for Facebook sfeed and google shopping

Urban Planet

Fantastic app and their technical support team is even better! They are super helpful with product feed mapping issues and I would recommend this app to any size business.

SUPERCONSCIOUS BERLIN

we are very happy with the customer support and also the functions of the app. it is a great opportunity to create different feeds !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14