Data Feed Watch Shopping Feeds

Product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Bing, & more!

From $59/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Backpacker

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Pawel was SOO helpful in getting our feeds set up. Best customer service Ive experienced in a long time. THANK YOU

Laura James

Marvin at DFW has been very helpful whenever I have had any questions or needed any support. Thank you

McSport

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The platform is very easy to use, and the support team is amazing! Thanks, team! I recommend all Shopify users try it.

Eazywallz

Great customer service (provided by Edgar). Their support team is working hard trying to help. The app itself is working well

copenhagenshoes.dk

Location Denmark

Amazing customer support! Had an good experience with Maria that help me out with my feeds in no time. Big recommendation fro me

LED Esthetics

Best customer service / support I've ever experienced. Paweł was extremely helpful and generous with his time. First time I've bothered to write a review for an app, thanks to him. The app is actually easy to use so you don't necessarily need support, but it's amazing to know that should any questions or concerns come up, they are there for you and respond almost instantly. Before installing Datafeed Watch, I was having issues with my product data not syncing correctly to Facebook and Paweł was on a screenshare with me and walked me through everything until we fixed it.

November 25, 2022

Hi! Thank you very much for your nice words :) Please remember: whenever you come across an issue, you can always count on our Support Team :)

Hedo Beauty

Location Germany

The program has its price, but it is absolutely worth it. You can set up almost everything on your own, the interface is understandable and well structured and everything works. I have tried several tools for my feeds, but DFW is by far the best of them all. It is really highly recommended!

December 1, 2022

Hi, thank you very much for your review! If you’d like to learn more about advanced features, visit our blog; you’ll find many tips and tricks!

Vessaint

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Works amazingly well with shopify (also with multiple languages and countries). Also the support agent I got was very helpful and friendly!

November 25, 2022

Hello! Thank you so much for your lovely review! Remember, you can always count on our support. If you want to extend your knowledge about data feed management, visit our blog, or download one of our enlightening ebooks.

TRISTAN

The app is doing exactly what I needed and the support is great. We got our first onboarding meeting with Marvin Flores. Even though we knew a bit about how to use DFW after less than an hour we are now way more confident and we will be able to manage our feeds with almost no help.

November 25, 2022

Thank you for your review!

PAPER LABEL

We are currently in the first trial phase of using Data Feed Watch and feel confident that it will significantly boost our brand awareness and organic search impressions. We have been working directly with Marvin and he is making the process very simplified, and he is always available for a call, taking it step-by-step with us as we are working through the internal feeds set up phase.

November 15, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! If you'll have any questions feel free to contact us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29