DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Optimize feeds for Google, Facebook & 2,000+ more channels!

VEJRHØJ

Best app on the market for setting up and managing google shopping and Facebook catalogs. The customer service is outstanding (fast, professional and super friendly). Best wishes
VEJRHØJ watches

May 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words and the review -- we appreciate you using DataFeedWatch!
Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 :)

GetGlowingNow

Could not get it to exclude products based on tags. Support chat is no help. I am sure there are better products for the money.

April 27, 2021

Hi,
I’m really sorry to hear about your disappointment. We’ve reached out and would love to get in touch with you. That way we can walk you through adding this rule in DataFeedWatch to exclude your products.
We’re sure that we can get it sorted. Let us know if there’s anything more we can do to help and we’ll be happy to do it.

Juice Beauty

Very helpful support! Magdalena helped us identify issues with our feed quickly. Great feed management tool.

Hi,
Milosz from DataFeedWatch here. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support!

Tätskiktsprodukter

Superb app and support! I use it for our Google Shopping feed and will also use it for Bing and Facebook. Worth every cent.

Kevin's Fine Outdoor Gear & Apparel

Great product, great support. Once the feed is set up properly it requires very little daily management.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad it works well!

VECTOR Sports by Kayezen

This app is critical to organizing and linking your products correctly. The customer service team is incredibly helpful. They guided me through the set-up and within 1 hour, I was up and running with the correct product names, IDs, descriptions, etc. Because a lot of coding was done on the website, this was a pain point but Data Feed Watch was and is the solution!

March 26, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your great review and rating! We are so happy you love DataFeedWatch. And our pleasure to support you!

If you need further help, feel free to contact us anytime.

AtPerry's Healing Crystals

The app stopped syncing with shopify at some point, and out of my 7000 advertised products only 46 synced. I found out a week after, and it took them 2 weeks to fix it. This review is dedicated to Sébastien from the customer service which was arrogant with me and unhelpful. Eventually it was solved by stopping to use datafeedwatch and using native shopify sales channels.

March 26, 2021

Hey,
I am sorry that your DataFeedWatch experience has not met your expectations so far. I would be happy to sort everything out for you.​

We already contacted you, helped fix the problem and refunded the money.

Is there anything else that we could do to turn this 1-star rating into a 5-star rating?

coatcare.dk

The App made it a lot easier to integrate DFW with Shopify. Doesn't hurt either that DFW always have very fast (and great!) support whenever there's an issue.

March 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your great review and your kind words!

Best regards,

MobileXS

I use the app as a feed for my Google Shopping account. The app works very well and the support team is second to none. Thank you for your support and great customer service!

February 15, 2021

Hi,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with our app and service!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Best regards,

G-Heat®

Good teams and advices, we recommend. Thk you for the work you make for us, i hope we can make some more with datafeedwatch soon

February 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you love DataFeedWatch. And our pleasure to support you!

If you need further help, feel free to contact us anytime.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16