DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook and more

PedestalSource

Responsive team, great app for a company with a large SKU list like ours. Set up has been relatively easy and fluid.

EcoVibe

Great app, makes it easy to optimise feeds. It also supports feeds for different countries. Customer service is great, team always comes back very quickly when there is any issue & are very helpful.

Brid Europe

This App is more than fantastic!
it is a really powerful tool to configure easily all your feed's channels with few clicks! The interface is great, fully customizable with rules and conditions, and lots of useful features ara available out of the box!
The customer care is really efficient, they will even assist you step by step and helping you out in configuring your feeds the best as possible!
5 starts for you guys, you deeply deserve it!

Alameda

The app is great to sync your catalogues with Facebook and Google, and the support its amazing.

They have helped with a lot with my shops.

BellaNaturale Bio Profumeria

Servizio clienti fantastico, Matteo è sempre presente per qualsiasi dubbio. In un batter d'occhio mi ha aiutato a preparare un feed personalizzato per il merchant e facebook.
L'app funziona molto bene ed è facile da utilizzare.
Super consigliata.

Your Crafts

An excellent app that makes our connection to merchant centre easy - great support and massive customisation of feeds able.

HighKey

Keith is amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure we were able to take advantage of the app. The features are so simple to use, but support has been excellent as well! Keep up the great work.

thesmartwatch.co.uk

app is aweome easy to set up u can target differnt countries so when its time to scale deffo use this

36th America’s Cup Official Store

I was given a recommendation on this app as my store sells internationally - as we needed an app to be able to create a feed for multiple markets for Google Shopping.

I can't recommend highly enough not just how good the app is but how helpful the support team are. From scheduled onboarding calls to instant messaging queries I have had for the feeds I have been working on - their support has been first class and set us on our way to make the sales we need.

A must have app if you're serious about selling on Google Shopping on across multiple countries.

Shoelaces Express

This app works well for our goals of providing an easy to manipulate feed that meets Google Shopping requirements. That is the tip of the iceberg of what Data Feed Watch can do. I'm also using it on other platforms. I was very satisfied with the customer service for learning to use their product and appreciated everything they did to make it a successful launch.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12