DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds

DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds

by DataFeedWatch

Easiest Way to Build and Optimize Product Feeds

Happy Trends Outlet

I used this app to create my sales channels for UK AU and CA is a great app l totally recommend it.

CurrentBody

I use this app to build our feeds for use across multiple platforms. The team at DFW are always on hand to help when I need it and have never failed in rectifying any issue that I throw their way.

Vuori Clothing

Couldn't be more stoked. This is the most cost-effective & easy to navigate tool out there for feeds & their configurations. No doubt!

Snow Teeth Whitening

DFW is a powerful tool you can use to manipulate and customize your product feeds. They provide great support, especially for the price. I tried to get by with the built-in Google Shopping App and manually building feeds for a while but it was constant headaches. When I switched to DFW it made my life much easier and helped me enhance our shopping campaigns.

Entireworld

I couldn't be more impressed with the ease of the app for creating a datafeed and for the support I received - Marvin was amazing. I am not technical, and I created a datafeed from our Shopify store with his help that will change the revenue in our business!

o2health

De ondersteuning is erg goed. Ik kan deze app aan iedere winkel aanbevelen.

The Last Line

The team at DFW are super helpful and will get your feed up and running it's best in no time! Would highly recommend!

mBeautyfly

great one. not cheap but works. recommended to all shop owners. must have app. connect to hundreds of channels

Blacksnow.dk

Best support you will ever find. Got help from one of the supporters Keith that had a massive technical insight into what the app can do.
The product works so much better than anything else on the market.
All the best
Christian Harboe
Blacksnow.dk

ProHealth

We've been using DataFeedWatch for over a year. We have three Shopify stores connected, each with several different product feeds for different platforms. It provides the extra configuration options we need that other feed builder apps were lacking. Some of the features we find really useful are being able to append static values to product urls, using Google Sheets for custom lookup tables (for when we want to supply different product information than what we use in our Shopify store), and dynamically setting values based on product sku/name/etc. Whenever I've had a question, their tech support is very responsive (I usually use live chat, which is very convenient). Overall we would recommend DataFeedWatch to anyone looking for a robust product feed generator.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9