DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook and more

Kumiko Matcha

Great service, they helped me fix my google shopping feed. I will keep using this app thanks a lot DataFeedWatch!

December 13, 2019

Thank you! We’re grateful for your trust. If you have any questions or issues to solve, just contact us, we'll be glad to help :-)

LOKDALE LTD

Hardly used it, uninstalled and I am still getting charged monthly for it. Scam! I want my refund!!!

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you let us know something went wrong. We already cancelled your account and refunded you. If you have any questions, please let us know: support@datafeedwatch.com

SillySanta.dk

Could not live without it ;) Makes our Shopping and FB feeds look amazing! Also fast and skilled support ;)

Motley London

Customer support team are great! Help you through every step of the way and the onboarding call is very useful! My feeds are easy to maintain and update!

ShoppingAvenueCo

App allows you to advertise across various channels (countries) and their chat support is great in helping you set up

Made in Tuscany

It's one of the most valuable apps you can have. And the support available is the very best I have had on any app. Someone is always available and they are amazingly helpful and knowledgeable.

Qstomize.com

good product and good account management and good service. defiinitely helped us scale our google ads campaigns. would recommend

ATTITUDE

Great app, we are managing 3 stores and this app makes managing our feeds a breeze. The support team is super helpful, showing us screencasts, giving ups tips. The app has a lot of features allowing us to manage all our feeds into one single interface!

The Wanderers Travel Co. US

I use DFW for three of my Shopify clients... I had to do a bit of reading to figure out how to use it. Considering that I've never used this or any feed management software before, and I figured everything out within a couple of hours, I'm pretty impressed. I've contacted their live chat support a few times and they've been super helpful - screenshots and videos make it easy to follow. I've used this to take our FB dynamic ads to the next level - super impressed with them. The only negative is that you have to get the higher agency plan if you want multiple daily uploads (otherwise it's just once every 24 hours). I think they should include it for the second tier plan too as I can't imagine any serious ecommerce advertise is going to be satisfied with feed updates once every 24 hours. Other than that, they're awesome.

Boom Boom Gadgets Deutschland

Horrible Tech Team. Have been trying for 1 week now to get the fix for the ID field but they are either on vacation or really lazy to do it. So if you are planning to use the app, make sure you are prepared for 1 week time for a fix, if anything break because they take their sweet time to get to resolving issues.