Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed | Reviews

by DataFeedWatch

Manage product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads & more!

Juice Beauty

Very helpful support! Magdalena helped us identify issues with our feed quickly. Great feed management tool.

Hi,
Milosz from DataFeedWatch here. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support!

Tätskiktsprodukter

Superb app and support! I use it for our Google Shopping feed and will also use it for Bing and Facebook. Worth every cent.

Kevin's Fine Outdoor Gear & Apparel

Great product, great support. Once the feed is set up properly it requires very little daily management.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad it works well!

VECTOR Sports by Kayezen

This app is critical to organizing and linking your products correctly. The customer service team is incredibly helpful. They guided me through the set-up and within 1 hour, I was up and running with the correct product names, IDs, descriptions, etc. Because a lot of coding was done on the website, this was a pain point but Data Feed Watch was and is the solution!

March 26, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your great review and rating! We are so happy you love DataFeedWatch. And our pleasure to support you!

If you need further help, feel free to contact us anytime.

AtPerry's Healing Crystals

The app stopped syncing with shopify at some point, and out of my 7000 advertised products only 46 synced. I found out a week after, and it took them 2 weeks to fix it. This review is dedicated to Sébastien from the customer service which was arrogant with me and unhelpful. Eventually it was solved by stopping to use datafeedwatch and using native shopify sales channels.

March 26, 2021

Hey,
I am sorry that your DataFeedWatch experience has not met your expectations so far. I would be happy to sort everything out for you.​

We already contacted you, helped fix the problem and refunded the money.

Is there anything else that we could do to turn this 1-star rating into a 5-star rating?

coatcare.dk

The App made it a lot easier to integrate DFW with Shopify. Doesn't hurt either that DFW always have very fast (and great!) support whenever there's an issue.

March 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your great review and your kind words!

Best regards,

MobileXS

I use the app as a feed for my Google Shopping account. The app works very well and the support team is second to none. Thank you for your support and great customer service!

Hi,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with our app and service!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Best regards,

G-Heat®

Good teams and advices, we recommend. Thk you for the work you make for us, i hope we can make some more with datafeedwatch soon

February 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you love DataFeedWatch. And our pleasure to support you!

If you need further help, feel free to contact us anytime.

Renee Taylor Gallery

Excellent app. Have always had great and timely support. The options to edit your feeds are endless. I have been using this app for 3 years now and don't know of another app that does as much as this one does.

Hi there!
Thanks so much for the feedback. :) We are so happy to hear DataFeedWatch is working for you seamlessly! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out!

Pretavoir

Our go to app for feeds - great support and excellent tool - been using for many years on magento and our migration to shopify brings the same great features and support. Really easy to use and really easy to get what you want done. Support is just perfect, helps to fix the things you know you need but may not be sure how to do. Want some complex regex weirdness to fix something - no problem, need a dumb rule to catch some odd products, you got it, how about we rewrite your product descriptions based on some atttribute rule for some spcific products that only fall in to a specific group sometimes - hold my beer.

February 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy to hear that DataFeedWatch has been a great experience.