Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Bing, & more!

From $59/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JustHourglasses

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Flexible feed setup, seamless integration with google and bing. A tad on the pricey side but once configured I never really have to worry about our product feeds.

April 18, 2022

Hi! Many thanks for your good rating. We are happy to hear that our data feed management solution helped you with your product feeds, and you can rest assured that everything is all good.

WPS Pet Supplies

I've received a ridiculously positive customer service experience from Magdalena and if you read this, I hope you sleep well at night knowing how well you're looking after your customers :) In my experience, the customer support team know their system inside out and are able to perform tasks within a few clicks that one might expect only the core app developers/coders could pull off. No "I'll get back to you", no, "I'll check on that for you" etc. Instead, a deep and intricate knowledge of the workings of their product and a level of service which all other app developers can only dream to achieve. Shockingly efficent and knowledgeable staff. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. I'm actually stunned at the skills these guys have and the tools the customer support team have at their disposal to resolve in an instant, any issue or concern that a user may have. Not only am I bowled over, but will be a customer for life. There's literally no reason to ever even consider any other app to generate product data feeds.

April 8, 2022

Hi! Thank you soo much for the words you shared here. There is no better feeling than being so much appreciated. It is also very motivating. Our support team always strives to provide as best customer experience they can, therefore thank you very much for your appreciation. We'll be always more than happy to assist you :)

Pawprint Illustration

So grateful for the customer support on Data Feed Watch. I contacted support via their website chat (I use the "Shop" plan) and Andy was happy to talk me through how to change certain settings. Very happy with the app overall. Thanks DFW!

April 8, 2022

Hello! Many thanks for your great words. Customer experience is very important to us, therefore we are more than happy to hear the words you shared. Don't hesitate to reach out to us, any time you need assistance :)

Dragonfly

Location Czechia

It's been a desperate tool since the beginning. DataFeedWatch can't pull almost any data from Shopify by default and everything needs to be set manually. And now they've canceled online chat support and started ignoring emails. So it's time to go.

Cerqular

Absolutely brilliant app - cannot recommend highly enough. Definitely top scores. Service is also incredible.

April 8, 2022

Hi! Thank you so much for your positive rating :)

BINS AND BOXES

Location Switzerland

I had two issues within the first 10 minutes of using it - usually not a good sign. When I contacted the support I was asked (by the support person!) to pay for the solution during trial. Very weird. The customer support was also not very understandable and did not really try to be helpful. Unfortunately 1/5.

April 7, 2022

Hi there,
We’re sorry to hear that your first encounter with DataFeedWatch was disappointing.

It looks like you had started the process to begin your free trial, but still needed to confirm that you’ve accepted the charges in your Shopify account. This is necessary to start every trial, but please be rest assured that we never collect any payments before the trial has ended.

We’ve been in touch and are more than happy to solve the issue you’re facing. There are a couple of solutions we can go forth with. If you’d like to give DataFeedWatch another go, please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email and we’ll get it sorted.

Artesanos Design Collection

DFW is a great app. We started using this to create our feeds for Google shopping ads after finding out how limited the information was that the Shopify integration was providing. The app is very intuitive and fairly straight forward to set-up. When you do find yourself stuck... the support is quick to respond and very helpful. Thank you DFW!

March 25, 2022

Thank you for your nice review! We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience with our data feed management solution. If you want to explore more about Shopify Integration, google ads, and DataFeedWatch, visit our blog. I am sure you will find something interesting for you :)

Yupcollars

Location Italy

I installed this app cause I had some problem with the standard feed and I must say it is very functional, easy to set up and understandable. The customer support is always ready to help you for every question or doubt and it gives you the possibility to fully manage your product feed. 100% suggested!

March 25, 2022

Hi! Thank you very much for your great rating, we appreciate it! Your experience is very important for us, and we are glad that you are having a good one. Do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime you have a problem with data feed management.

Deck & Rail Supply

Was really excited for this app, and ok with paying $60 a month for a good product feed. Unfortunately after months I still wasn't seeing results. I had a problem with my feed link that nobody on their side caught. Their data feed also duplicated my products, and nobody from the tech could figure it out, and claimed it wasn't causing problems. Waste of time, waste of money. I removed the app today and will figure something else out.

March 22, 2022

Hello,
We’re really sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve experienced that caused you to unsubscribe from DataFeedWatch.

Our team has checked your feed for any issues, and everything seems to be working as it should from our end. However, we suspect that the issue you had is connected to the microdata coming from your Shopify wstore hich may be interfering with the data from our feed file.

Would you like to give DataFeedWatch another try? If so, we’d be happy to conduct a free feed review to make sure everything is working properly and all your concerns are addressed. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re interested.

Chummy Tees

Time spent using app About 1 year

Their terrible customer service can be very dangerous to your business. I've attempted to get a response for nearly 2 weeks now and my Google Shopping products are at risk of expiring because they don't seem to even look at my emails to them. I've contacted them through their support email address numerous times, through Shopify support numerous times (who forwards requests to them), and still NOTHING. Beware - If there are any problems that come up out of nowhere such as I'm dealing with, they are of no help and you risk losing your Google shopping feed because of it.

March 22, 2022

Hello,
We’re disappointed to hear that your experience using DataFeedWatch didn’t meet your expectations as we take our Support services very seriously.

As soon as your issue was reported, a ticket was created with high priority.

With that being said, we’re currently in touch with Shopify’s support team in order to make sure everything is working fine with API connection. We'll be sure to get it sorted for you as soon as possible and keep you updated once a solution is found. In case of any further questions or concerns in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and we’ll be happy to be in touch.