Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed | Reviews

by DataFeedWatch

Manage product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads & more!

Christopher Cloos

Just started working with it, but it's not hard to use once you get the hang of it. Support is pretty helpful with instructions. If the US you have to catch them in the right time (most are in Europe). Overall, I really like it.

January 27, 2021

We'll be glad to help you with all the problems you are experiencing using DataFeedWatch. We do everyhing we can to be available during US business hours. You can contact us in many ways, including e-mail. We will answer every message. Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

TSH Supply

Best priced app for feeds and there support is top notch! Works extremely well have tried other options but none compare!

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your nice review! :-)

Total Diabetes Supply

We use this app to manage our product feeds for Google Shopping and Bing Shopping. I really love the flexibility it provides, letting us be extremely specific with the items we want to include. It also gives us complete control over the information submitted through the feed. For example, you can shorten titles, add/replace certain words, etc. Their support team is really great, too.

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars review! :-)

MLE Technologies

OK - so anyone new to Shopify will discover that passing the correct data to Google Merchant, facebook etc, is quite tricky! What's more, to do good listing on these external sales channels means you'll probably have to extend your data fields beyond the ones offered out of the box from Shopify using custom fields. You then have to figure out how to map, combine, reuse and re-express this data for different sales channel feeds. Be sure, there is no simple plug-n-play API out there to make all this work seamlessly across each channel. So here's what I love about DatafeedWatch: - Standard and custom data fields are pulled in seamlessly from Shopify.
- Field mapping is very simple and intuitive.
- Fields can be manipulated (combined, filtered, edited) with simple and complex multi-level logic functions.
- Creating multiple dedicated feeds for different sales channels is made easier and faster with the possibility to copy repetitive rules from different feeds. - The software runs a check on your feed and provides a quality rating plus suggestions specific to different channel requirements. - Best of all - the platforms you're feeding into seem to "like" the feed. We've had very low error rates so far. Then there's the great support both in terms of initial set-up and follow up issues. I have had three support sessions helping with some data formatting - all solved within 5 mins over chat. What I will add is that DFW is primarily an XML-output feed software ideal for pushing marketing (product) data out to social platforms etc. We use DFW mainly for Google Merchant and Facebook. If you're looking for managing bi-directional data (e.g. for handling sales orders on Amazon - there are different specific full feature APIs/platforms for that). Thanks again DFW!
Jon - MLEtec.com - Let's make life easier!

January 12, 2021

Thank you! We’re grateful for your trust. If you have any questions or issues to solve, just contact us, we'll be glad to help :-)

ARTdiscount

Fantastic app takes no time to get the data feeds setup and they are always adding new features. Highly recommended

December 15, 2020

Hello ARTdiscount, thank you for your glowing 5 star review!

Trail Map Apparel

Super easy to use after you learn the basics. You do have to dedicate about 15-30 minutes to learning this, then more time in the future for advanced features. But learning is, of course, required in business so don't be disappointed that there is some learning. Just watch some tutorials and get to work. It's absolutely worth the cost given all the features available. The ability to create Google, Bing, Facebook and more, is all included so you're getting a huge amount of functionality from one tool. Definitely worth the cost.

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much! Your kind words are motivating us to improve DataFeedWatch again and again. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions! :-)

Pamura

We just started to use the app, but what I can say that the support is AWESOME. Especially Joan was helping us out so great and quick. Really TOP. I defenitely can recommend the support and the feature set of the app looks great as well.

November 30, 2020

Thank you! We hope that you enjoy using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

RIXO ⋆

This app is great. The support team have been amazing at guiding me through set up on more than one phone call and are always available to help. Really pleased.

November 18, 2020

Thank you for your trust and feel free to contact us if you have any questions! :-)

Smart Home Group

After trying 2 alternative feed management apps here on Shopify (one got my Merchant Center account disaprroved by Google), I understood I will have to take an app that cost me money (sorry to say it but what you get for free in this case is bad solutions).
First there was a great onboarding meeting and since than I sell in Google and Facebook without any issues at all.

Swing a Doodle

A must use app for all e-commerce marketers. Their support is great! You can adjust your feed for Google Merchant Centre and Facebook Catalog so your products are listed properly.