DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook and more

FactoryPure

Very intuitive and easy to use app. Support via live chat is very helpful. Thank you for the support!

DS Music

Continued oversells on Amazon due to DataFeedWatch app not updating Amazon with correct inventory. Beware of their 'Amazon to Shopify order integration' - its intermittent and does not even pull basic information such as the 'shipping address' to Shopify! According to DataFeedWatch they can not pull the 'shipping address' to Shopify for orders as Amazon changed their policies - however many other integrations (such as SellBrite, Brightpearl, etc) pull the 'shipping address' absolutely fine. Other apps such as SellBrite have a good 'Amazon to Shopify order integration' and we are testing their inventory integration now. Support at DataFeedWatch is usually responsive but issues remain unresolved with no assurances that it is their priority to fix... The inventory issue has not been addressed directly in any support ticket despite lots of requests.

HOME AND ABOUT

Easy to use, clean layout, excellent customer service - very quick to respond through chat. Highly recomment this app.

Lightup.no

I used this app to make custom changes to the google feed and it works really good. The customer service is outstanding and really helpful I recommend using this app for Facebook sfeed and google shopping

Urban Planet

Fantastic app and their technical support team is even better! They are super helpful with product feed mapping issues and I would recommend this app to any size business.

SUPERCONSCIOUS BERLIN

we are very happy with the customer support and also the functions of the app. it is a great opportunity to create different feeds !

Sola Wood Flowers

I highly recommend DFW - Joan from their technical team has been nothing short of fantastic (that really applies to all of their support team, but Joan is who we have been working with mostly).

Great product & support team!

Terrestra

It's refreshing that DataFeedWatch has not asked me for a review, now 3 weeks after installation, but I've actually searched out the place to write one because this has been an outstanding app find. Too often in life whether buying an app or a service or a product we get hounded to write reviews, "Did I give you very excellent service today?" etc... No such request came! But I'm pleased to report that after years of struggling with inadequate control over our Google Merchant Center and Bing shopping feeds we now have ways to fine-tune every aspect of our feeds. Some features are not for the faint of heart -- for example since we were migrating from another app, we knew our sales performance might get hurt if Google were to treat our new feed as newly added products and lose their years of sales history, so we had to make sure this new app rewrites our product and variant IDs into the multi-part formats of the prior app -- the tools were there to automate that process, not something we'd have wanted to do manually with thousands of IDs to map! Likewise several other refinements were needed to address Google fields that are specific to our data sets, and after some trial and error the features can usually be found to do whatever we need. You can create endless rules to include/exclude products or groups; upload your feed anytime on-demand or via schedule, etc. This isn't an app for beginners though, or anyone who wants their ecommerce business to be a black box that runs itself. This is a hands-on tool for control freaks who don't mind putting in the time to micromanage the details, and want the tools and features to enable that. I'm just getting started.

August 25, 2020

Thank you! We’re grateful for your trust.
:-)

Freewalk.dk cvr. 40121617

Great support and product. helped me set up my google feeds and correct my errors in under 30 minutes

twindeco

This app is exactly what we needed to work with our dropshipping partners. The feed was created in minutes, and customer support is one of the best I've worked with so far. Even now I can't believe how good the application is. I recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13