Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Bing, & more!

From $59/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Posh Shoppe

Great support. Keith was the best. Helped me with everything I needed an a very specific nuanced issue I had

Holy Cow Canvas

Extremely powerful and amazing support. Data Feed Watch is capable of doing a ton of complex manipulation to our product data before sending the data. The team has been extremely helpful supporting us every step of the way. Would recommend it.

Teslify

Location Sweden

Marvin Flores, is a guy, who knows how to present a Data feed watch. The session was super beneficial and very clear.

The Orry Mill

Great introduction to the platfrom from Marvin who was super helpful and very clear. Ready to start some granular analysis and confident this is a powerful app which puts me back in control of my data feed.

Pop Weasel

Location New Zealand

I had a tricky problem where I needed to compare dates to see if a product was a pre-order, backorder, in stock or out of stock. Marvin F went away, created a custom solution for me and called me back within an hour to solve the problem. I have tried 3 other data feed systems, and Data Feed Watch is the first that has been able to solve this problem.

BabyDoc Shop Ireland

Location Ireland

Incredibly helpful tool to optimise our merchant feed and save countless hours. Every time I have had a reason to reach out for support I've been blown away by the knowledge and hands-on approach to solving issues, as well as how they often find more effective ways of feed management. I would strongly recommend DataFeedWatch.

V-Flat World

I had a really great experience with DataFeedWatch. The tool is really intuitive and easy to use. I also was helped out by Marvin from their team who did an excellent job assisting me. I would highly recommend DFW.

Valentino Beauty Pure

Time spent using app About 1 year

Marvin from the DFW team really helped me out here with my feed set up. There were complicated rules we had to set up to include the correct titles and GTINs and he saved me hours of time. The product is great their customer service is even better!

Culture Kings

Location Australia

The team of DataFeedWatch has been amazing. They went above and beyond building custom scripts to help us add additional fields that weren't possible to build using out-of-box functionalities.

yfood PL

Location Germany
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Excellent job from the support! Very fast and friendly! My problem was solved within a couple minutes.

July 25, 2022

Hi! Thank you very much for leaving a review. Don’t hesitate to get back to contact support anytime you need help!

~Ewa/DataFeedWatch