Data Feed Watch Shopping Feeds

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feeds

From $59/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
DataFeedWatch
4.7
November 24, 2022

Marvin at DFW has been very helpful whenever I have had any questions or needed any support. Thank you

Laura James
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 18, 2022

The platform is very easy to use, and the support team is amazing! Thanks, team! I recommend all Shopify users try it.

McSport
Ireland
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 17, 2022

Great customer service (provided by Edgar). Their support team is working hard trying to help. The app itself is working well

Eazywallz
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 17, 2022

Amazing customer support! Had an good experience with Maria that help me out with my feeds in no time. Big recommendation fro me

copenhagenshoes.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 15, 2022

Best customer service / support I've ever experienced. Paweł was extremely helpful and generous with his time. First time I've bothered to write a review for an app, thanks to him. The app is actually easy to use so you don't necessarily need support, but it's amazing to know that should any questions or concerns come up, they are there for you and respond almost instantly. Before installing Datafeed Watch, I was having issues with my product data not syncing correctly to Facebook and Paweł was on a screenshare with me and walked me through everything until we fixed it.

LED Esthetics
Time spent using app: 10 days
DataFeedWatch replied November 25, 2022

Hi! Thank you very much for your nice words :) Please remember: whenever you come across an issue, you can always count on our Support Team :)

~Milosz / DataFeedWatch