Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Bing, & more!

From $59/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Xena Workwear

This app offers amazing layers and depth! It allows you to fully manage your feeds, especially Goole Shopping, with endless automation capabilities. Not going to lie, there is a steep learning curve, BUT they offer free courses to get up to speed, AND they have some of the best customer service on the market that's available LIVE via chat (none of this email back & forth). If you're serious about controlling your product feeds, get this app.

April 18, 2022

Hi! Thank you so much for your great review! Indeed, understanding data feed is not an easy ride, but with proper guidance, you will be able to learn fast how to cleverly manage them. If you run into any problems, you can visit our Help Center, ebooks section, or blog, where you will find many valuable materials to help you get more familiar with data feeds. I don’t have to add that you can always count on our support ;)

TANAOR – Nano Jewelry

I have been using DFW for a year now and i love it. The app is so self explanatory and helps operate and optimize feeds even for those who are not "feed professionals" and their service is AMAZING! they go out of their way to help and they there is not an issue that is not fully resolved.

April 18, 2022

Hi! Thank you so much for your excellent rating! Being a feed professional is not an easy ride. Our support is a group of devoted data feeds enthusiasts, always ready to make you understand data feeds, count on them whenever you need :)

JustHourglasses

Flexible feed setup, seamless integration with google and bing. A tad on the pricey side but once configured I never really have to worry about our product feeds.

April 18, 2022

Hi! Many thanks for your good rating. We are happy to hear that our data feed management solution helped you with your product feeds, and you can rest assured that everything is all good.

WPS Pet Supplies

I've received a ridiculously positive customer service experience from Magdalena and if you read this, I hope you sleep well at night knowing how well you're looking after your customers :) In my experience, the customer support team know their system inside out and are able to perform tasks within a few clicks that one might expect only the core app developers/coders could pull off. No "I'll get back to you", no, "I'll check on that for you" etc. Instead, a deep and intricate knowledge of the workings of their product and a level of service which all other app developers can only dream to achieve. Shockingly efficent and knowledgeable staff. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. I'm actually stunned at the skills these guys have and the tools the customer support team have at their disposal to resolve in an instant, any issue or concern that a user may have. Not only am I bowled over, but will be a customer for life. There's literally no reason to ever even consider any other app to generate product data feeds.

April 8, 2022

Hi! Thank you soo much for the words you shared here. There is no better feeling than being so much appreciated. It is also very motivating. Our support team always strives to provide as best customer experience they can, therefore thank you very much for your appreciation. We'll be always more than happy to assist you :)

Pawprint Illustration

So grateful for the customer support on Data Feed Watch. I contacted support via their website chat (I use the "Shop" plan) and Andy was happy to talk me through how to change certain settings. Very happy with the app overall. Thanks DFW!

April 8, 2022

Hello! Many thanks for your great words. Customer experience is very important to us, therefore we are more than happy to hear the words you shared. Don't hesitate to reach out to us, any time you need assistance :)

Dragonfly

It's been a desperate tool since the beginning. DataFeedWatch can't pull almost any data from Shopify by default and everything needs to be set manually. And now they've canceled online chat support and started ignoring emails. So it's time to go.

Cerqular

Absolutely brilliant app - cannot recommend highly enough. Definitely top scores. Service is also incredible.

April 8, 2022

Hi! Thank you so much for your positive rating :)

BINS AND BOXES

I had two issues within the first 10 minutes of using it - usually not a good sign. When I contacted the support I was asked (by the support person!) to pay for the solution during trial. Very weird. The customer support was also not very understandable and did not really try to be helpful. Unfortunately 1/5.

April 7, 2022

Hi there,
We’re sorry to hear that your first encounter with DataFeedWatch was disappointing.

It looks like you had started the process to begin your free trial, but still needed to confirm that you’ve accepted the charges in your Shopify account. This is necessary to start every trial, but please be rest assured that we never collect any payments before the trial has ended.

We’ve been in touch and are more than happy to solve the issue you’re facing. There are a couple of solutions we can go forth with. If you’d like to give DataFeedWatch another go, please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email and we’ll get it sorted.

~Milosz / DataFeedWatch

Artesanos Design Collection

DFW is a great app. We started using this to create our feeds for Google shopping ads after finding out how limited the information was that the Shopify integration was providing. The app is very intuitive and fairly straight forward to set-up. When you do find yourself stuck... the support is quick to respond and very helpful. Thank you DFW!

March 25, 2022

Thank you for your nice review! We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience with our data feed management solution. If you want to explore more about Shopify Integration, google ads, and DataFeedWatch, visit our blog. I am sure you will find something interesting for you :)

Yupcollars

I installed this app cause I had some problem with the standard feed and I must say it is very functional, easy to set up and understandable. The customer support is always ready to help you for every question or doubt and it gives you the possibility to fully manage your product feed. 100% suggested!

March 25, 2022

Hi! Thank you very much for your great rating, we appreciate it! Your experience is very important for us, and we are glad that you are having a good one. Do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime you have a problem with data feed management.