Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed | Reviews

by DataFeedWatch

Manage product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads & more!

Easy Spirit

A little complicated and the support is a little light but this app does it's job each and every night and is critical to our business success. No other app of it's type is as flexible or easy to build custom feeds from.

February 9, 2021

Hey,
Milosz from the DataFeedWatch team here :)

I am sorry that your DataFeedWatch experience has not met your expectations so far. I would be happy to sort everything out for you.​

​I have reached out to our Support Team to find out what happend and to make sure, everything is fine now. The Support Team will contact you again soon.

Is there something else that we could do to turn this 3-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Kinetrika

Uso DataFeedWatch da parecchi mesi ormai, e funziona veramente bene.
Il setup iniziale è stato rapido e indolore grazie al supporto di Matteo, che si è dimostrato essere davvero preparato e di costante aiuto per ogni nostro dubbio.
E' una app davvero funzionale, ed il customer care è stato impeccabile.

February 5, 2021

Grazie mille per le 5 stelle nella valutazione e per l’ottima recensione.
:-)

Second Adventure

Gotta love DFW for all the flexibility when working with feeds !
Way better than any native or direct integrations at this point.

February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us!

WITHUSHOP.COM

They fix it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will explain what happens If you use this app. After the basic setup, with the help of the agents, you're going to start making feed. And then you will start syncing. After the sink is finished, the efficiency of Google ads will drop dramatically and PPC AI will once again take more than two weeks to pass the learning path. You will be anxious and frustrated, and you will find out that there have been no special changes except for this app, and soon you will find the agent in the chat on the right corner. If you ask them for support, they will continue the conversation by telling you to wait because they are checking. That's how you spend your day and find another agent or community the next day. 24 hours after the support request, one of the agents will ask you for Google Merchant Center Access, and that's where the app's support begins. Are you curious about my case? I haven't received any reply yet after the agent took the access and I'm still waiting.

Hey,
Milosz from the DataFeedWatch team here :)

​I have reached out to our Support Team to find out what happend and to make sure, everything is fine now. If you have any additional issues or questions, please contact us - we'll be glad to help.

Coolina

Great app and great support. Everyone who uses feeds for FB or Google ads must have this app in his store!

February 5, 2021

Thank you! We hope that you enjoy using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review! :-)

HelpMedicalSupplies

Great app. The customer service is very friendly and great at their jobs. Magdalena was able to fix my issue within 5 minutes and I was back on my way! Best data feed management app & company!

January 29, 2021

Thank you so much for 5-star review! We’re grateful for your trust. If you have any questions or issues to solve, just contact us, we'll be glad to help :-)

TierraAbode

The support offered by DFW is brilliant. I really recommend this app and think the customer service is one of the best I've encountered yet!

January 27, 2021

Thank you for all 5 of those stars! We hope you enjoy using DataFeedWatch.

MantelMount

I highly recommend this app, especially for their customer service. It's probably one of the best feed apps, not only helps you manipulate the feed in such a way that you feel in control, but it is also super easy to use and their customer service team is super helpful and knowledgable.

January 27, 2021

Thank you for your rating! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

ZENMED

Online support is extremely helpful, included full service onboarding. Have had some small glitches that were rectified immediately by online support.

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us.

Christopher Cloos

Just started working with it, but it's not hard to use once you get the hang of it. Support is pretty helpful with instructions. If the US you have to catch them in the right time (most are in Europe). Overall, I really like it.

January 27, 2021

We'll be glad to help you with all the problems you are experiencing using DataFeedWatch. We do everyhing we can to be available during US business hours. You can contact us in many ways, including e-mail. We will answer every message. Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?