DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook and more

SmartGear Factory

I have cancelled the plan before the trial finished and they keep wanting to charged my card. Send them emails, no one answers. Is this some kind of scam? Cause I don't know how to call it otherwise. Stop trying to charge my card!!! I will not pay for your service who has done a mess in my catalogue

AmazingCorset

Great app! Highly flexible feed customization, fast and helpful customer support, a very good experience overall.

Amonami

Support team is very helpful and they will go an extra mile to help you with anything. I also love the many options they have to reach for support. Definitely recommend this app to anyone! It will save you tons of effort and time, great job dfw team!

Vivana.dk

Great app! All our catalogs are created by datafeedwatch. Easy to manage and their support is great.

Stencil Ease

It does what it says it does. However it has some gaps for some businesses.

The want to move you up the package cost and it is really big jump. Across our 4 webiste we are using two separate accounts versus have 1 because it is 50% more to pay for it within their system

Secondly there is only one user ID which is difficult especially during setup and working with our advertising service. They want to be a big boy app but then only one user id so you end up with an alias and lots of people comping on it.
Definitely second class that way and such an easy fix. OF course PayPal has the same policy and they got rich by inserting themselves as an additional parasite between the customer and our shop.

Samaskoru.fi

The Best app to automate your workflow dealing with Google Shopping, Text ads etc! Also they have awesome customer support :)

GECSHOP

TOP SERVICE , THE TOP AF ALL ..GRAZIE MILLE FROM ITALY. The team is very very perfect to help in every moment thanks

Caraa

Very useful, great customer support. Whenever I have an issue I can contact customer support and they can help me right away!

Emile Henry USA

Good job. Took a bit to assist but they are quite knowledgeable on feeds and worked through some feed issues with us.

Swarovski KSA

Excellent app that helped me mapping & categorizing better my feed, hence improving my Google Shopping campaigns