DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook and more

BlazeVideo

Awesome app and excellent support service. The datafeedwatch is very helpful to us, it solved all requirement of other channel, and the support team is nice and kind. Thank you Keith.

TCA

Great app & support. I needed an automated solution for my dynamic feed to Google Merchant Centre & the app does the job tremendously well. There support is exemplary & they make sure everything is set up and working correctly.

Giesswein Shop DE

Excellent app - super flexible;
Was able to solve all of our requirements.
Support helped every time when we needed them.

Leap Gear by Pelle

My understanding from other is that this is a good app for doing Google Shopping Feeds. However, if you want to do other feeds, beware. The Wish feed is simply broken; it exports in the wrong format. I pointed this out to them, and, amazingly, rather than implement the simple fix they told me to create a custom feed for Wish from Scratch. Then came eBay. Data Feed Watch doesn't handle variations correctly; they come up in random order. This can be done correctly, as other listing are. I have been trying to get DataFeedWatch support to work on this for weeks now, but the only tech support is by chat , and you often get different people each time. And they don't have a case system, so I have to explain to new people the problem each time, and then exactly nothing happens. If you know exactly what you want and know this product will do it, OK, but if you want to set up multiple feeds for different stores, and if you want decent support, go elsewhere. I have had a 1 star experience with the product, and a 0 star experience with tech support.

Saint Maniero

Overall great product, does exactly what it should do and super easy to set up. If you have questions customer service is always there to help. Can only highly recommend.

DopeBoo

critical for feed management - saves you from any sort of manual FTP hassle and the price is right. Thanks!

NOIRFONCE

Use it to set my Google Shopping campaign, nice tool, and perfect customer service who helped me for setup !

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Complex and frustrating. Experiencing a number of errors in Merchant center and really not getting any help at all

Rhone

I have been under a tight deadline to hit and test out lifestyle images on our feed. DataFeedWatch got me set up and going in less than a 48 hr. time frame. Scheduled 2 calls to ask questions and then to get fully set up. I was in constant communication via email and had great chat support.

Before this, I connected Flexify which has taken almost a full week for them to "try" and get the errors fixed and even blamed Shopify that the feed was too big and Shopify couldn't handle it. Also, they couldn't set up a different collection other than the "All" Collection. I've had a feed pulling from a collection where I have excluded product already and they wanted me to do more work to exclude products from within Facebook. Waste of time.

With DataFeedWatch, you have so much control! And they walk you through everything. I'm still in the free trial, but I doubt I will go anywhere else with how good the set up has gone and the customer support. Flexify just sent me to Shopify documentation with no solutions at all. Point is. Don't waste your time with Flexify, get set up on DFW and schedule a call.

Inspire Uplift

Thank you for the amazing support! Would recommend this to anyone who needs help with feeds, best feed app for Shopify hands down.