DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook and more

Swimsale.com

Customer Service was always a terrible experience for me with their chat. I was not successful setting up my Amazon channel feed...and despite my making many, many efforts...and being abandoned on live chat...I finally decided to cancel for the 2nd time. I tried to give a 2nd chance; but customer support never made me feel comfortable to say the least.

WildBounds

Very miserable experience. I can only speak about the Amazon marketplace channel. Perhaps the platform is more stable for other channels, but if you are looking to prepare feeds for Amazon using DataFeedWatch - I strongly suggest you consider other options.

The Amazon Order Management module is so buggy it became laughable after a while. I think they only recently added it - but clearly they haven't bothered with alpha, let alone beta testing.

I stuck with them for several weeks, always believing things were about to start getting better. In fact, things got worse. After I spent 12+ hours building templates for Amazon feeds, the portal reported an error to which they responded "We have encountered a problem downloading products" and asked me to re-install. They assured me that re-installing would not impact my templates. I re-installed the app, and guess what? No more templates.

Their customer service team does respond in a relatively timely fashion. But the substance of their guidance is so bad that oftentimes no guidance at all would have been better.

Buyer beware!

Kinky Toy Store

This app installs very quickly and can be set up in minutes. I would recommend this app stores looking to set up data feeds.

Stringberry

Fantastic product and the staff are extremely knowledgeable especially Magdalena

Quality Golf Cart Covers

I love the ease of use and results.

Tastemade

Amazing product and customer service!

Toyuniverse

First bad experience with a feed app - don't bother with these guys. No communication. They emailed us to get us to use the service, we set it up and requested they set up feeds. We got an email saying a feed specialist would be in touch, no contact, no email but they set up the feed in the wrong country, with the wrong products.

We raised the issue with their support and apparently they had no idea who the feed specialist was, literally no clue who was working on the account, and refused to help.

If you are looking for a feed partner that actually communicates and designs the feeds for you these guys are useless.

Salon Style Australia

Good app to help manage product feed for services such as Google Shopping. Great customer service from the DataFeedWatch team getting the feed working and synchronised as well as following up unprompted.

Simply Wholesale 2

Great app been using it for over 2 years now, great support and team, never had any issues and they are always happy to help. Give them a go and you won't regret it. Simply Wholesale Australia www.simplywholesale.com.au

Kopkdk

Desværre ikke fan af deres kundeservice. Når det er gået galt, men virker heldigvis det meste af tiden. Bare man ikke har for mange produkter