DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook and more

Reindeerleathers

I am using there service for more then a year now, i have seen some amazing results, specially Google shopping manager Marta is very helpful and she always optimise my ad campaigns as per peak season time, I only have good things to say about DataFeedWatch...

Opherty Ciocci

Excellent App for product feeds. Does it all, and is also extremely simple.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com

Botanic Universe

Great app. Helped us organize and optimize our data feed very easily and nicely!

Urban Strength

If you're serious about Google Shopping, Facebook ads, or just growing your store through new channels, you need to be using DataFeedWatch. The new interface makes feed management a breeze and gives you features beyond any free Shopify app to increase your sales.

Iheartraves

Datafeedwatch has revolutionized our Google Shopping feeds and has proven to be a huge asset in our digital marketing campaigns. Their support is quick and extremely helpful. I recommend DFW to just about everyone looking for an alternative to Shopify's Google Shopping App.

Www 90stees Com

Datafeedwatch is an insanely powerful tool. To grasp the power you need to really use it. And there is a learning curve. If you are willing to put the time into it you will benefit. It puts the power of programming into a non-programmers grasp.

I use it for my Google shopping and facebook feeds and it is my favorite piece of SAAS that I pay for every single month.

Winechateau

Wonderful product and service. The customer service is prompt and effective. The feeds are fast and accurate. What more can you ask for. 5-Stars all the way!

Rinkit Ltd

DataFeedWatch has provided us with amazing support and helped us create our own custom feed that includes product titles, variant titles ensuring our Google Shopping campaigns are first class. I'm looking forward to suing this feed for all next channels! Thanks again Marta for your amazing support!

Jemkim

We use this for ALL of our sites to feed Google shopping and other marketing channels requiring feed. Works great and easy to use!

JemJem.com

Coolmaterial

We're using DataFeedWatch to create a datafeed for our affiliate program provider. Works like a charm and does exactly what it states. Set this up in our men's gift ecommerce site recently and couldn't be more pleased.