DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook and more

Get Encased

Best shopping feed app for shopify.
1. It downloads all the fields including the Google Fields, so if you setup your mapping for the Custom Labels you can now use it.
2. You can "append" "replacy" "combine" any fields.
3. You can use your variation title and add it to the main title to get more keywords.
Thanks for a great app.

Note: If you change the description you would get indexed better in the app store.
There is a glitch in the google feed setup where you have to save then go back and enter the FTP information, very annoying.

5 stars anyway, since it is heads and shoulder above anyone else.

Livefashionable

We had a steep learning curve with this one and support was needed to help us learn the capability of this app, which proved better than expected once we figured it out. The re-mapping capability, for instance, has been critical to get our Facebook and Shareasale affiliate feeds properly set up.

Make A Case

Charged me $128 when I never used the application. Tried reached customer service about this charge multiple times and no response. Would not recommend.

Divine Ebooks

Well not impressed did not do much for me. not a very friendly app. no analytics either.

Susans Green Marketplace

This is a great app and the only one that I have found that really works for my website. I have a lot of products that are restricted on Amazon and Google. With this app, removing the products from the datafeed is easy. Reasonably priced.

Favors Today

Awesome
Great Support

Jewelry Factory Outlet - Prjewel.com

i have tried so many other feed apps, but this is the best really.

WaterCheck.biz

SUPER SPLASH !!! After researching all the other feed solutions in the sea of shopify - we found DataFeedWatch BY far DataFeedWatch is the best, of the best, of the best. Plus the tech support is graceful, knowledgable, phenomenal, as well as, super duper nice and proactive. If we could rate it 10 + stars we would. Go with the DataFeedWatch flow ... you will be glad you did.

TrendyKidz Boutique

Great service, Matt was so helpful in starting up now its time to get the sales. very easy to set up the feed.

Vamadu Original Bags

Not cheap and very slow user interface but okay solution overall.