Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Manage product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads & more!

Giesswein Shop DE

Excellent app - super flexible;
Was able to solve all of our requirements.
Support helped every time when we needed them.

Leap Gear by Pelle

My understanding from other is that this is a good app for doing Google Shopping Feeds. However, if you want to do other feeds, beware. The Wish feed is simply broken; it exports in the wrong format. I pointed this out to them, and, amazingly, rather than implement the simple fix they told me to create a custom feed for Wish from Scratch. Then came eBay. Data Feed Watch doesn't handle variations correctly; they come up in random order. This can be done correctly, as other listing are. I have been trying to get DataFeedWatch support to work on this for weeks now, but the only tech support is by chat , and you often get different people each time. And they don't have a case system, so I have to explain to new people the problem each time, and then exactly nothing happens. If you know exactly what you want and know this product will do it, OK, but if you want to set up multiple feeds for different stores, and if you want decent support, go elsewhere. I have had a 1 star experience with the product, and a 0 star experience with tech support.

Saint Maniero

Overall great product, does exactly what it should do and super easy to set up. If you have questions customer service is always there to help. Can only highly recommend.

DopeBoo

critical for feed management - saves you from any sort of manual FTP hassle and the price is right. Thanks!

NOIRFONCE

Use it to set my Google Shopping campaign, nice tool, and perfect customer service who helped me for setup !

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Complex and frustrating. Experiencing a number of errors in Merchant center and really not getting any help at all

Rhone

I have been under a tight deadline to hit and test out lifestyle images on our feed. DataFeedWatch got me set up and going in less than a 48 hr. time frame. Scheduled 2 calls to ask questions and then to get fully set up. I was in constant communication via email and had great chat support.

Before this, I connected Flexify which has taken almost a full week for them to "try" and get the errors fixed and even blamed Shopify that the feed was too big and Shopify couldn't handle it. Also, they couldn't set up a different collection other than the "All" Collection. I've had a feed pulling from a collection where I have excluded product already and they wanted me to do more work to exclude products from within Facebook. Waste of time.

With DataFeedWatch, you have so much control! And they walk you through everything. I'm still in the free trial, but I doubt I will go anywhere else with how good the set up has gone and the customer support. Flexify just sent me to Shopify documentation with no solutions at all. Point is. Don't waste your time with Flexify, get set up on DFW and schedule a call.

Inspire Uplift

Thank you for the amazing support! Would recommend this to anyone who needs help with feeds, best feed app for Shopify hands down.

Swimsale.com

Customer Service was always a terrible experience for me with their chat. I was not successful setting up my Amazon channel feed...and despite my making many, many efforts...and being abandoned on live chat...I finally decided to cancel for the 2nd time. I tried to give a 2nd chance; but customer support never made me feel comfortable to say the least.

WildBounds

Very miserable experience. I can only speak about the Amazon marketplace channel. Perhaps the platform is more stable for other channels, but if you are looking to prepare feeds for Amazon using DataFeedWatch - I strongly suggest you consider other options.

The Amazon Order Management module is so buggy it became laughable after a while. I think they only recently added it - but clearly they haven't bothered with alpha, let alone beta testing.

I stuck with them for several weeks, always believing things were about to start getting better. In fact, things got worse. After I spent 12+ hours building templates for Amazon feeds, the portal reported an error to which they responded "We have encountered a problem downloading products" and asked me to re-install. They assured me that re-installing would not impact my templates. I re-installed the app, and guess what? No more templates.

Their customer service team does respond in a relatively timely fashion. But the substance of their guidance is so bad that oftentimes no guidance at all would have been better.

Buyer beware!