Debutify Reviews

Collect photo & video reviews with personalized email requests

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MIRACLE OFFERS

Location France

I'm loving Debutify theme, it makes everything looks easy. it is a great theme for small and large businesses as well, with it's great embedded features, you'll be able to start your store in a matter of minutes.
And now their rating app is so excellent, you can upload and manage your reviews in a very user friendly way, and the support team is always there for you to answer any questions you have.
whenever I have a question or need to make an update I contact their tech support and we have a call and they help, explain, answer every single question I have. I think Debutify will be always my choice now.

Binaa

Location Morocco

Appli géniale, le support est très aimable! L'appli nous offre la possibilité d'afficher les avis clients avec un style épuré et clair pour les visiteurs de notre plateforme.

Seluna

This app is great - intuitive, easy to use, and customizable. I ran into two issues, one of which support was able to help me out with immediately. The other had to be escalated to their dev team (an issue that wasn't their fault) and I heard back about a day later. Not only had the issue been fixed, but they took care of doing the import work for me so all I had to do was review. I'll be continuing to use the app and want to send a huge thanks and kudos to their customer support lead for being so wonderful to work with!

ZAITOUN

Location Morocco

I loved this app and the customer service is just outstanding, thank you for your immediate responsiveness. I recommend the app.

ELKLOOK Eyewear

Location China

Slow and perfunctory support that doesn't understand user needs at all. The comment part doesn't show up, but the customer support only tells me "you can see it after you import it", my product doesn't have any comments, how can I import it? Make fake reviews?
Debutify's style is to keep bombarding you with emails before you use it and keep telling you how good their products are, but after you actually use it, no one cares about you. All replies in official languages, mechanical replies, slow replies!
I'm also a Debutify Theme enterprise plan user, so to speak, I spend dozens of dollars a month and don't get the 24*7 live customer support they promise!
Debutify's management should review, and the customer support executive should resign!
Wasted my energy and money for nothing, a hard lesson!

Amaze

Location Netherlands

Great support, quick responses. They imported the Judge.Me reviews which I used earlier so I did not lose any review of my customers, which is great! The app looks amazing, has a beatiful design. Just started working with it and very satisfied till now :)