Indian Logistics Services

Indian Logistics Services

by Softpulse Infotech

Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Aramex & Ecom Express

Flipside

Jaron Smith Very good support & thanks for quick response .. Just now this month added to my store.

AMPM

Very Awesome Support.
Rahul you are amazing person. and i really loved your support also your communication way is very good.

wonderbees

I used this app to we export order's to my fulfillment agent great customer support must have app for guys in India

SCENTKART

Easy to use app and prompt customer support. Integrates hassle-free with Indian Courier Companies FedEx In, Blue Dart and Delivery.

Coolzar

I USED IS APP IS WAS VERY GOOD SERVICES ......................................................................................................................

TrendOye

I have started using this app and finding it quite user friendly and beneficial. Particularly its return management module its very useful to both in the backend as an admin and from the customer perspective too. Keep up adding even more exciting functionalities & features in this app.. Thanks..

Estele

We are facing issues regarding Logistics. Indian Logistic Services resolved within minutes. Thank You For Replay. Suggesting To Use The service from Indian Logistics services.

Applecart IN

Due to COVID-19 pandemic, my store was keep paused and the app was uninstalled but after opening the Lockdown I started my store and again installed the app. In this regard, I contacted their support team who are amazing to provide help. Finally, I recovered my all previous data which was saved with their database - it's just fantastic. I use the app- found no problem totally essential for the Indian e-com market. I recommended the app.

Make Mart

This is my second review as I was getting TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE from this company. I must say they have clear all my doubts and error right on the movement. must-have apps for Shopify India. this app is userfriendly just a matter of clicks and you got what you need. Once again thank you for your tremendous support.:)

a3Creations