Local Pickup & Delivery Date

Set up local delivery & pickup, set date and time

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Local Pickup & Delivery Date app banner

The Flower Box

Location Honduras
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am giving this app 2 stars because it clearly needs some improvement. I have downloaded other apps from this developer and they worked perfectly! But this one has some issues with express checkout, and PayPal checkout...the most frustrating thing about all was that A LOT of orders were received without pickup or delivery date or time. I contacted support (which is good!) but I feel that their solutions were not solutions, they were just suggestions that in the end did not help to fix the issues that the app was having. It may have worked for other stores but for mine (a flower shop) didn't work at all. Mageworx, I am so sorry! This review comes from a person that hates to leave bad reviews but in this case, in order for the app to work perfectly I need to speak out about these issues.

fresh to dommot

Location Nigeria

App works ok. I was able to install and update user notification and my notification. However, we sometimes enter orders from the back end and this app does not allow us to set a delivery date for orders that are entered by by staff so unfortunately, we will have to uninstall and find a better solution.

June 2, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sorry the app wasn't able to meet all your requirements. But we are constantly working on its improvement and note all the clients' queries. We'll think of extending functionality in further app versions.

Have a great day!