Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Lunch Bunch

THE WORST APP !!
-The app is not loading on the page of the website 30% of the time and allows clients to checkout without choosing the date, which leads to lost orders, and you can't even add the order date afterwards when manually find it in all the other orders.
-The service team is rude and at the end, they even threatened me to harm my back end Shopify Store while they had access there! Of cause, we blocked them immediately and sent all the screenshots to Shopify team, so hopefully, these guys will be banned from stealing inexperienced user's money.
-No wonder that every time when I had to physically call them on the phone, as the emails were left unattended for days, they asked me first to leave a review!!
-This is the most pointless app, even if you go to the highest plan!

ATTENTION!! - don't leave a review on their apps, just wait for it and you will see for yourself how unprofessional these guys are!
Then YOU can leave a TRUE review for other's not to be fooled, loose money and time with this Indian company!!! I am 100% sure all the positive reviews are fake!
Check other apps here, there are plenty of others with excellent customer service and professionally set up products! We have installed the other one and can't be happier! What a relief !!

Glazed New Zealand

This app never works properly. We have it scheduled for two days ahead, and people can't order up to 5 days ahead which is detrimental to our business.

The Berwick Shellfish Co.

App does not load at all and support emails go unanswered! Do not risk your store with this app. Looks like all positive reviews are fake. Will pursue for a refund.

Layla's Delicacies

No useful at all, and they don't allow a free trial. I believe that the other reviews are fake. I just tried it, paid the first month and I am going to uninstall

Myfishman

I will need to feedback after using it few months time, sometimes the app crashes and didn't able to load in the checkout page, then it affected the whole checkout process!

This is a very big risk to a store. Please fix the bug immediately.