Delivery Date by StreamThing

Delivery Date by StreamThing

by StreamThing

Never miss an order delivery date again

Blushing Cottage Flowers

Very easy to install and very easy to use. I had a little problem but they helped me straightaway. Thank you Tolu.

Giftbox Boutique

The app itself is great, its obviously very simple so that makes the $49 a month makes me feel like stabbing my eyes out with a knife. They need to assess their pricing because as of this minute I am looking elsewhere.

Lento Of London

Great app! So much easier than trying to code up my own datepicker. Quick and simple to install and options to set order cutoff times, fulfilment lead time and block off days manually in an easy to use interface. Responsive customer support as well.

Bliss Artisan

FANTASTIC date selector app! After trying (3) other date selector apps unsuccessfully, this one did the trick. It works perfectly for what I am needing for my wholesale customers.

Flowers Box

great app. great communication with the support. 5star

The Daily Bunch

Great app! Easy to set up and fantastic support from Tolu.

Wise Apple

Easy to use. Customer service was responsive and helped integrate data from app into custom template.

Pauliens Food

A great little app. Installation is simple. Great service !

48fresh

Great app, it works perfectly and the support team is always available for any doubt you could have. The installation procedure is really easy and clear. If you are looking for a delivery date app you just find it.

Mint Cakery

So easy to use and the service is so fast if you need any help!
Previous 1 3