Delivery Date

Delivery Date

by SAAS Grove

Never miss an order delivery date again

Kelly Energy

The app works great for what we required, and after having a few slight difficulties with implementing some of the functionality Tolu was fantastic in helping us resolve it quickly.

BBB Florist

I have been using this app both in free and PAID versions have gone back to free option as just keeps letting me down. we are getting far too many orders through with no dates chosen and despite me contacting them and adjustments made it's still happening, very frustrating shopping around now

Ripples.lk

I was having difficulty enabling this app on my store but Tolu was fantastic in helping me resolve it.

We Take The Cake®

This app works great and I was amazed at how responsive their customer service was. I had a few issues with installation due to theme conflicts, but they solved them in a matter of minutes.

Shropshire Hamper Company

Great customer service and easy to use - I am a total beginner and even i managed to integrate with the shopify account and make it work!

Roots Kitchen

I have been using this app for a few months now and it's been great, really simple to use and the app support has been fantastic, any issue or query quickly resolved.

Newbury Christmas Tree Farm

I use this app to allow my customers to select desired delivery dates, and more importantly - to export orders on a date by date basis as to import them into our delivery routing software. The customer service that comes with this app is excellent, all of the issues we had were very promptly corrected after a short email. I couldn't be happier!

The Garden Studio @Blooms and Buds

I use this app every Christmas when I get busy in order to manage my orders effectively and give my customers the peace of mind that they can order for when best suits them. I have had a few issues which is usually my own fault (!) but they are always solved quickly and I have no problems with the app and look forward to using it again this Christmas season.

Happy Penguin Healthy Food

The problem with this app is that it does not always work. It doesn’t work on some customers and they can place an order without choosing a date and this brings very big problems for our business.

Tickled Floral

The flexibility of this app fits our site's needs perfectly. Tolu at the customer service end was a great help the one time we had a bit of trouble. It's working great and we are happy with the app.

Previous 1 3 4