Delivery Date by StreamThing

Delivery Date by StreamThing

by StreamThing

Never miss an order delivery date again

Pepabox

Super application and the support to install it is very professional. Thank you Tolu for your help :D.

Sally Jane's Online Store

This app is a Godsend to my business, great little interface so easy to config and most important easy for my customers, most who are elderly, Got stuck with the install (me newbie) but support was fast - Power to your elbow Tolu

Amazing Graze Flowers

I've been using this app for a few months now and it has literally saved so much time with our florist. Could benefit from having a few options for the exporting. Overall very good

CANDY JUNGLE

It’s a really good app for customers to choose delivery date. Very user friendly. Thanks for helping to customize the style. Really appreciate it!

HAMBLINS

Thanks Tolu for the quick / accurate support response to my calender settings quandary - loving your work :)

Pacific Leis

I had an issue because the app wouldn't record the dates when ordering from certain browsers, but Tolu was great in answering all questions and he helped fix all problems. Now everything runs great and with no issues. I recommend this app if you need a calendar on your website.

Blushing Cottage Flowers

Very easy to install and very easy to use. I had a little problem but they helped me straightaway. Thank you Tolu.

Giftbox Boutique

The app itself is great, its obviously very simple so that makes the $49 a month makes me feel like stabbing my eyes out with a knife. They need to assess their pricing because as of this minute I am looking elsewhere.

Lento Of London

Great app! So much easier than trying to code up my own datepicker. Quick and simple to install and options to set order cutoff times, fulfilment lead time and block off days manually in an easy to use interface. Responsive customer support as well.

Bliss Artisan

FANTASTIC date selector app! After trying (3) other date selector apps unsuccessfully, this one did the trick. It works perfectly for what I am needing for my wholesale customers.

Previous 1 3