Reviews (41)

4.4
December 29, 2019

The problem with this app is that it does not always work. It doesn’t work on some customers and they can place an order without choosing a date and this brings very big problems for our business.

Happy Penguin Healthy Food
7 months using the app
October 5, 2020

I use this app to allow my customers to select desired delivery dates, and more importantly - to export orders on a date by date basis as to import them into our delivery routing software. The customer service that comes with this app is excellent, all of the issues we had were very promptly corrected after a short email. I couldn't be happier!

Newbury Christmas Tree Farm
6 months using the app
January 9, 2018

Easy to use. Customer service was responsive and helped integrate data from app into custom template.

Wise Apple
6 months using the app
July 9, 2019

Super application and the support to install it is very professional. Thank you Tolu for your help :D.

Pepabox
Spain
4 months using the app
August 15, 2018

FANTASTIC date selector app! After trying (3) other date selector apps unsuccessfully, this one did the trick. It works perfectly for what I am needing for my wholesale customers.

Bliss Artisan
2 months using the app
September 18, 2018

Very easy to install and very easy to use. I had a little problem but they helped me straightaway. Thank you Tolu.

Blushing Cottage Flowers
About 1 month using the app
October 9, 2017

Simple as it gets and does everything you need it to. The developer is also extremely helpful and resolves any issues you have quickly. Overall great app.

Healthyhounds
About 1 month using the app
November 6, 2017

Great app and support from customer service! The app didn’t work properly on my store’s mobile version but Tolu helped me to fix it. Thanks.

Tea Juicery
25 days using the app
September 21, 2017

The app is everything my web shop needed! Great support from the developer.
After a quick email the app was installed. After installation support was awesome and fast!

I highly recommend Delivery Date :)

Saaraketha Organics
Sri Lanka
19 days using the app
March 24, 2021

The app works great for what we required, and after having a few slight difficulties with implementing some of the functionality Tolu was fantastic in helping us resolve it quickly.

Kelly Energy
12 days using the app
GetButton Apps Oy replied April 15, 2022

Thanks for the review. We are always striving to help each and every customer.