Delivery Date

Delivery Date

by SAAS Grove

Never miss an order delivery date again

Southernsugarbakery

Awesome app! Really extended the functionality of our store - Support is fast and friendly, and helped me hone the experience for my customers. Would reccomend!

Tea Juicery

Great app and support from customer service! The app didn’t work properly on my store’s mobile version but Tolu helped me to fix it. Thanks.

Fresh2market

Great app. It works perfectly and the support is great! Totally worth it!

Hello Balloons

Brilliant app. Very simple to install and use but very effective. So much easier to keep track of deliveries. Thank you to team StreamThing!

Healthyhounds

Simple as it gets and does everything you need it to. The developer is also extremely helpful and resolves any issues you have quickly. Overall great app.

Proteablooms

This is a great app if you are trying to manage your orders more efficiently.

Saaraketha Organics

The app is everything my web shop needed! Great support from the developer.
After a quick email the app was installed. After installation support was awesome and fast!

I highly recommend Delivery Date :)

Patricks Of Camelon

As someone who struggles with understanding code, I found StreamThing to be the perfect people for helping me out.

After one quick email, the app was installed for me and was able to start using it without any issues. Would highly recommend.

The Babymio Collection

Great app. It was very easy to install and works just as described. My fulfillment process is more reliable now that I can export only orders that are due for shipment. I also love the fact that I could easily customize every setting without having to mess with coding.

I started using the app while it was in beta and found the developer to be very responsive to my questions and feedback.

1 2 4 Next