Delivery Date by StreamThing

Delivery Date by StreamThing

by StreamThing

Never miss an order delivery date again

Mint Cakery

So easy to use and the service is so fast if you need any help!

Morse Toad

This app basically doesn't work. I have had to remove it.
1. We don't deliver on weekends. The date picker allows you to specify 2 days ahead, with a cut off of 1pm, but it doesn't factor in weekends. So on Saturday, customers can still pick Monday for delivery which is impossible for us to facilitate.
2. The 'compulsory' option does not always work. It fails 25% of the time.
3. You cannot search the orders by date in the normal shopify order page. This is a problem for printing, and for managing the bespoke aspects of our product. All you can do is export a csv from the streamthing order page. This is fine for arranging shipping, but not anything else.

The benefit of the app is being able to see what orders are coming up (eg. a large number for xmas). However, there isn't sufficient functionality to do anything with that information.

This app would be great if the following of things happened: the dates were added as tags to the orders, the date selection took into account weekends, and the compulsory option actually was compulsory.

Southernsugarbakery

Awesome app! Really extended the functionality of our store - Support is fast and friendly, and helped me hone the experience for my customers. Would reccomend!

Tea Juicery

Great app and support from customer service! The app didn’t work properly on my store’s mobile version but Tolu helped me to fix it. Thanks.

Fresh2market

Great app. It works perfectly and the support is great! Totally worth it!

Hello Balloons

Brilliant app. Very simple to install and use but very effective. So much easier to keep track of deliveries. Thank you to team StreamThing!

Healthyhounds

Simple as it gets and does everything you need it to. The developer is also extremely helpful and resolves any issues you have quickly. Overall great app.

Proteablooms

This is a great app if you are trying to manage your orders more efficiently.

Saaraketha Organics

The app is everything my web shop needed! Great support from the developer.
After a quick email the app was installed. After installation support was awesome and fast!

I highly recommend Delivery Date :)

Patricks Of Camelon

As someone who struggles with understanding code, I found StreamThing to be the perfect people for helping me out.

After one quick email, the app was installed for me and was able to start using it without any issues. Would highly recommend.