Delivery Date by StreamThing

Delivery Date by StreamThing

by StreamThing

Never miss an order delivery date again

Newbury Christmas Tree Farm

I use this app to allow my customers to select desired delivery dates, and more importantly - to export orders on a date by date basis as to import them into our delivery routing software. The customer service that comes with this app is excellent, all of the issues we had were very promptly corrected after a short email. I couldn't be happier!

The Garden Studio @Blooms and Buds

I use this app every Christmas when I get busy in order to manage my orders effectively and give my customers the peace of mind that they can order for when best suits them. I have had a few issues which is usually my own fault (!) but they are always solved quickly and I have no problems with the app and look forward to using it again this Christmas season.

Tickled Floral

The flexibility of this app fits our site's needs perfectly. Tolu at the customer service end was a great help the one time we had a bit of trouble. It's working great and we are happy with the app.

Ruby Bloom

Perfect app for my requirements. I have a flowershop but also sell lifestyle products that don’t require the calendar option. It was really important that I had control where the calendar was used and this app does exactly that. The service is superb too, very friendly and responsive.

Arreglos Florales Guatemala

Finally found something I was looking for and works for my flower shop. The support is top notch also so definitely 5 star.

Strohnuts

I was looking for a cheaper local delivery app and I'm so glad I found this! I worked with Tolu to get this app up and running. He also didn't charge me to have it installed too! Great customer service and the app is perfect.

Pepabox

Super application and the support to install it is very professional. Thank you Tolu for your help :D.

Sally Jane's Online Store

This app is a Godsend to my business, great little interface so easy to config and most important easy for my customers, most who are elderly, Got stuck with the install (me newbie) but support was fast - Power to your elbow Tolu

Amazing Graze Flowers

I've been using this app for a few months now and it has literally saved so much time with our florist. Could benefit from having a few options for the exporting. Overall very good

CANDY JUNGLE

It’s a really good app for customers to choose delivery date. Very user friendly. Thanks for helping to customize the style. Really appreciate it!

Previous 1 3