4.8
November 14, 2023

Jessica on the Zapiet team is absolutely amazing and very helpful! None of my questions where to much and she is always sure to check everything we need help with is done fully! very helpful thank you Jesssica!

Moon and Back Floral Design Studio
Almost 3 years using the app
Zapiet replied November 16, 2023

Thank you Aimee for your lovely review, I really appreciate it

Please do not hesitate to reach back out if you have any questions or need any assistance with our Delivery Rates by Distance app in the future.

Warm regards,

December 1, 2023

Grundsätzlich ist der zapiet support immer erreichbar und antwortet schnell! Ich hatte heute mit Betty zu tun und sie war sehr kompetent und hilfreich. Toller support!

CupCakes Wien
Austria
Almost 2 years using the app
Zapiet replied December 4, 2023

Hi Renate!

Thank you for your fantastic review of our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app. It was my pleasure to assist you. If you need anything or have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season!

Betty

February 14, 2024

The Zapiet Rates by Distance app together with their Pickup + Delivery app has allowed our local delivery supply yard to move into the modern times. We're the only supply yard in our area to be able to offer local delivery online sales because of Zapiet. These apps are intuitive and easy to customize to fit your business and the support team is there to help fix any issues right away.

William Dickson Industries, Inc
Zapiet replied February 16, 2024

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a lovely review :)

It was a pleasure chatting with you and making sure that our Delivery Rates by Distance app was integrated and working with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app to generate the correct rates to your customers.

If you have any other questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

All the best,

February 17, 2024

There are many apps that does the same as that one but what I really enjoyed was the support, especially Jeanette for almost today, she was very helpful till we made sure everything is in place. Thanks again.

ALEXANDRIA VAPE
August 1, 2023

Love this app. We're a business supplying bulky goods to the local area which each order needing a different quote for delivery. It's completely essential to our operation and couldn't speak more highly of it.

Mr. Logs
Almost 2 years using the app
Zapiet replied August 9, 2023

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. It is great to hear now Zapiet- Rates by Distance has helped you charge delivery rates that suit your business!

Remember we are always here if you need any advice or assistance!

Best wishes,
Kitty

July 27, 2023

Jessica is the best! Helped me with my issue so fast! I would recommend this app to anyone especially if you are in retail.

TDF Furniture
Over 3 years using the app
Zapiet replied July 31, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated

It was my pleasure helping you with the rates section of our Zapiet Rates by Distance app and ensuring your customers are charged accordingly.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Kind regards,

November 17, 2023

Jessica is just the best. The zapiet team is always on point when it comes to their support and customer service. thank you. you all rock

StlBx Storage, Shipping Container Sales and Modifications
Zapiet replied November 20, 2023

Hi Sean,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review

It was my pleasure chatting with you and helping you with our Delivery Rates by Distance app.

All the best,

Edited April 11, 2023

Excellent customer service! This team really listens to your issues and addresses and fixes any problem. Highly recommend this app if you have delivery radius.

The Bloom House
9 months using the app
Zapiet replied April 11, 2023

Hi Angela,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review

It was my pleasure helping you today with locales & rates for our Delivery Rates by Distance app that you have integrated into our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

Any other questions or further assistance, please do not hesitate to send a message.

Kind regards,

November 22, 2022

We've been using this app since forever and we absolutely love it. In all these years we've only had two issues and they were solved very fast. Jessica helped me today and she was amazing! Thank you Jessica!

dbakers Miami
About 3 years using the app
Zapiet replied November 23, 2022

Hi Christian,

Thank you so much for your kind words and review.

It was my pleasure helping you today with our Delivery Rates by Distance & Store Pickup + Delivery apps.

Cheers,

Edited May 22, 2020

Excellent customer support. App serves exactly what our shop needs for pickup and delivery services.

Balloon Expert