Delm ‑ Shipping Info

Delm ‑ Shipping Info

by dalhof.digital

Estimated delivery date & order deadline for product pages

Humps Optics

Incredible app! The interface is intuitively clear. It has everything I need. No bugs, no dificulties in setting up. Simple manual for users. Support 10/10!!

TCG Online

Perfect! Easy to use App. Clearly shows customers the expected delivery date on each product. Great support also! :)

COLORCL

This app is wonderful. It's simple to use and everything works very smoothly. Most importantly, the support is amazing. The responses to questions are very detailed , the developers take input and suggestions seriously. I really can't describe how satisfied I am with something that may seem like a small feature, but is actually crucial for my business. And it is harder than one would think to spend time looking for an app that actually does what it says and is right for one's business.
And the person responding to your queries 'actually' knows a great deal about what he/she is talking about, which is not very common. A+ app.

HHelmets

Awesome app!!! Tobi is a great guy who helped me a lot very quick and responsive so I only can say go for it best app Shopify needs more like this. Well done !!!

So schmeckt Erfolg

Awesome App! Great variety of options and customizations. Looks good both on desktop and mobile! Definetly a CVR Booster. Tobi offered great and quick help via live-chat within the app for a little wish I had :) Really cool overall experience! Check this app out guys!

Gemini Charms

Wish every app at shopify can be this useful and with a very prompt support. Tobi did a good job when I have a question for the shipping information. Install it!!!

ExamReads

Great user interface. The developer is friendly, knowledgable and an absolute pleasure to talk with. It's good to know the app is still being improved to become even better!

ezBuyStuff.com

So easy to install and use. Worked flawlessly on my custom theme. Response from developer was so fast it blew me away. Great to know that a Dev will take feedback to make even more changes and add features. I had tried a few other apps that didn't provide this much detail or support. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to get better results in delivery estimates.

Anime Unicorn

I really like this app, it is very useful. The support is very friendly and my questions got answered fast. The app is also very easy to use too. A really great app. Thank you!

Flextraa | The Internet's Best Gifts

This is an amazing conversion boosting app! This app works just like amazons "order by widget" giving your store more credibility, and making your shipping times transparent to visitors! It's definitely worth grabbing!

Support is also fast and knowledgeable!

Previous 1