Delm Delivery Date Estimator

Delm Delivery Date Estimator

$15/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 27, 2023

This app is amazing, it's a little expensive but the support was amazing and offered me development for free.

BetterGlide
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
Delm replied January 27, 2023

Thank you for the five-star rating. I wish you all the best with your store.

January 12, 2023

Great app, so useful. Simple and effective, I have used it for years and it has always worked perfectly. On top of that every time i had any issue with custom implementations the owner always respond quickly and helped me solve the problem. 100% RECOMMENDED!

Alienation
Cyprus
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 30, 2022

Die Beste App um seine Delivery Times im Store zu displayen. Die App ist bei unseren Stores standardgemäß im Setup mit drinnen und ist ausschlaggebend für das Kaufverhalten des Kunden.

Love & Faith Deutschland
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Delm replied December 31, 2022

Besten Dank für die tolle Bewertung und weiterhin viel Erfolg im neuen Jahr!

June 17, 2022

I am very happy with this app. The support team patiently worked with me to ensure the app works properly with the Shopify Markets feature.

BryghtLabs
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 4, 2022

Perfect und really fast customer service! Thanks for this! ....................................................................................

NORDESTIC
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
May 30, 2022

great app and great service. im very happy with it. thank you so much for the support. very fast answer in chat

Xtremefut-Personalisierte Fußballkarten
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 14, 2022

I've been using this app for a while and it's a tremendous tool for providing accurate delivery times to customers and especially if you have products that have varying production/handling times. I recently changed themes and needed some customization and Tobi contacted me literally within minutes of my request and helped solved my problem. Great app and great customer service!

Southern Plains Photography
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 12, 2022

Great app! I originally thought the function and messaging I was looking to achieve was not possible, but the level of real time support I received was unparalleled. Tobi helped me customize the app way outside of my expectations. Really digging the delivery block that Tobi helped me design and code. Cheers!

HowdyBrewer
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 7, 2022

Great and fast chat support!
They fixed my problem in a minute.
It is also a great app to push your conversion. Thank you guys! :)

kamuprints
Time spent using app: 11 days
March 5, 2022

Neat & effective functionality, especially the ability to handle schedules for dispatch & delivery holidays, also the ability to customise the delivery message information. Very helpful & responsive support.

ArdnahoeDistilleryShop