Delm: Delivery Message

Delm: Delivery Message | Reviews

by dalhof.digital

Estimated delivery dates and order deadlines for product pages

Made By Cleo

I am very happy that I found this app - there seem to be a lot of options that offer something similar but none of them fit our needs as well as Delm. The granularity of the customization is especially what we love about it. It was easy to setup even if it takes a little bit of initial time to get all your international regions split out the way you want (since their delivery times these days all vary quite a bit). One of the main reasons we felt the necessity of getting this app was to better manage our customers (often highly unrealistic) expectations about delivery timelines given that we're in this COVID-era / USPS-is-way-slower-than-it-used-to-be shipping environment. Love that we are able to quickly and easily update the delivery date ranges and processing time offsets fluidly depending on our own changing needs and any ongoing shifts in delivery times for our carriers. Highly recommend.

December 1, 2021

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful review! I'm very glad that you have a great experience using the app.

- Tobi

Staging.shameless.dk

The best delivery estimate app i've tried - at a fair price. Fast and knowledgeable support. CRO musthave.

DogCanvas

very helpful team! Thanks again asdasdasdasdasdasdasdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fetch the Paper!

Great app! I had a hiccup but their customer service was right on it and helped me figure out what the problem was. Very friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this app and developer.

Pet Shop Toys

Really easy to use and customisable. Have little coding knowledge butTobi helped move the App to the desired position I know will trigger convertion. Great service, perfect APP.

Vivre Activewear

Surprisingly, the only app which fulfill all requirement. This app include seperate working day for warehouse & courier service, add area (countries), public holiday, cut off time etc. It will be better if the messages are added to cart and emails etc.

Tijdvoortafels.nl

Great app, easy to install and great customer service! Also a lot of options to personalize. Would recommend!

November 11, 2020

Thanks!

PineTales®

German Developer = German Quality | Thank you so much for a well functioning app that is not only easy to use, but also has all the core functions(specially configuration of shipping zones) which so many other apps lack. Worth every Penny! Vielen Dank fuer das klasse App :)

October 31, 2020

Thank you!

Printypop

Great app that's easy and fast to use. Set up within 5 minutes and it's really great to boost the conversions.

STANCED UK

What a great app! I tried ALL the apps i could find and none worked very well and were hard to use. I stumbled across Delm online and tried it out - It offers great flexibility and you can set different delivery times for zones and individual products also. Support also very fast in replying

Previous 1 3 4