Delm ‑ Delivery Message

Estimated delivery date & order deadline for product pages

$14.49/month. 14-day free trial.
estimated delivery date, delivery time, order deadline

BryghtLabs

I am very happy with this app. The support team patiently worked with me to ensure the app works properly with the Shopify Markets feature.

NORDESTIC

Location Germany

Perfect und really fast customer service! Thanks for this! ....................................................................................

Xtremefut-Personalisierte Fußballkarten

Location Germany

great app and great service. im very happy with it. thank you so much for the support. very fast answer in chat

Southern Plains Photography

I've been using this app for a while and it's a tremendous tool for providing accurate delivery times to customers and especially if you have products that have varying production/handling times. I recently changed themes and needed some customization and Tobi contacted me literally within minutes of my request and helped solved my problem. Great app and great customer service!

HowdyBrewer

Great app! I originally thought the function and messaging I was looking to achieve was not possible, but the level of real time support I received was unparalleled. Tobi helped me customize the app way outside of my expectations. Really digging the delivery block that Tobi helped me design and code. Cheers!

kamuprints

Great and fast chat support!
They fixed my problem in a minute.
It is also a great app to push your conversion. Thank you guys! :)

ArdnahoeDistilleryShop

Neat & effective functionality, especially the ability to handle schedules for dispatch & delivery holidays, also the ability to customise the delivery message information. Very helpful & responsive support.

Off Grid Stores

Service was fast and great on a saturday afternoon. Simple but powerful app for what it does. 100% recommended.

Made By Cleo

I am very happy that I found this app - there seem to be a lot of options that offer something similar but none of them fit our needs as well as Delm. The granularity of the customization is especially what we love about it. It was easy to setup even if it takes a little bit of initial time to get all your international regions split out the way you want (since their delivery times these days all vary quite a bit). One of the main reasons we felt the necessity of getting this app was to better manage our customers (often highly unrealistic) expectations about delivery timelines given that we're in this COVID-era / USPS-is-way-slower-than-it-used-to-be shipping environment. Love that we are able to quickly and easily update the delivery date ranges and processing time offsets fluidly depending on our own changing needs and any ongoing shifts in delivery times for our carriers. Highly recommend.

December 1, 2021

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful review! I'm very glad that you have a great experience using the app.

- Tobi

Staging.shameless.dk

The best delivery estimate app i've tried - at a fair price. Fast and knowledgeable support. CRO musthave.

Previous 1 3 4