Descrii Description Generator

Descrii Description Generator

by Product Description Generator

Get your Product Description Written in Under 10 Seconds by AI

Bizoux Sterling

Love this app. I cannot wait to use it to its fullest extent. my wife and I are really bad at creating descriptions from scratch so this is a great tool.

December 18, 2020

Hey Bizoux Sterling, I am hopeful the Descriptions truly helps new products catch the shopper's eye, instantly!

Thanks for loving our app as much as we love working with you. Cheers🥳

Addictive Box

I am very satisfied with the application and the customer service is great. Descrii is a very useful application that helps me write my product description faster and easier. I recommend it 200%.

December 18, 2020

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this glorious review, made our day 🤩 🤩

Cheers & keep loving Product

Lili's Home Boutique

This is an awesome app! I am not a story telling creative person. This app write the story for me. All I have to do is tweak it a bit to make it mine.

December 18, 2020

Thank you Lili's Home Boutique for the review 🙂We are ecstatic to know that you liked the app.

LUBINU

It is good app I definitely recommend it. Saves you lots of time and easy to use. And they are very supportive.

Dar Boutique

Very helpful application and very supportive team...many features added recently which made it more useful.

tempaco

I ordered 8 'Descriptions by copywriter' and other 70 'Attribute Selector' descriptions.

I had some remarks about the content of delivered copywriter descriptions. I did not know what to think as I was almost sure their QC Dep. has not done a proper job at first try.

To my surprise, the re-worked content they delivered blows me away. Every single remark I had, on grammar, style, and tone was accepted. The delivered copywriter descriptions even exceeded the 100 words each, at least.

When it comes to Copywriter service for product description, I will hire them again. Highly recommended.

August 23, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! We always love hearing that our customers are happy. We work hard to make our description generator the best it can be, so we're glad to hear that it's working well for you.

Hanbay

Fast and easy way to get your product description, the support is awesome and has answer all of my questions within the day.

cosmos777

This app is very nice and useful.
And if there is a problem with the app, they will solve it very kindly. We hope to upgrade to a better app in the future.

June 25, 2020

Thank You for your review. We will do everything in our scope to upgrade this app.

2 Next