InXpress ‑ DHL at Checkout

InXpress ‑ DHL at Checkout

by InXpress

DISCOUNTED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

Moliva Exports

I have been very impressed with InXpress. Their team has also been an exceptional partner for our business - James has called me on multiple occasions to provide suggestions and guidance on how to navigate the international shipping marketplace. We still have some work to do to refine our shipping strategy, but I am confident that InXpress will be part of our long-term solution.

Minersource

Inxpress has been great, if not for them we wouldn't use DHL, we made our rep aware of problems that UPS and USPS had with their apps and how they claim there is nothing that can be done to fix the problems and we get an email a month or so later with this app and it solves every problem we had experienced.

RUNWAYDREAMZ

Integrating DHL Discounted Shipping by InXpress was effortless, seamless, and has truly elevated our quality of service to the thousands of international customer we cater to every year. We are now able to offer real time quotes from the world class, respected carrier DHL. Combined with ShipStation we were ready to start shipping using DHL within minutes. I highly recommend InXpress. Five stars all around.

Womens Golf Head Covers microfiber printed golf towels from BeeJos

DHL Discounted Shipping by InXpress is a perfect way to have your business ship worldwide and into emerging markets. Real time DHL shipping quotes takes your international reach to the next level. DHL is a carrier that is well respected on a global basis .It's free easy to install go for it!

HOBBYWING North America

I have researched almost every carrier service as the shipping cost plays very critical part of building a sustainable business. , With Inxpress we are able to save unbelievable amount of shipping cost with the best reliable services provided by both DHL and Inxpress. This is great news not only to the business enterprises, but also to customers directly. Our oversea sales increased more than 30% as soon as I was able to offer an incredible shipping rate. I strongly recommend you to set up with their account before "anybody" if you are looking for oversea market. InXpress app is very easy to install, integration is seamless by working with various platforms including shopify, Shiptation etc

1 2 4 Next