Dianxiaomi(店小秘)

ERP software for Chinese seller service

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Paint by Numbers

Location Spain

I can't get my store back from my old supplier. I need to connect it to a new supplier, and there is no way to do this myself. This is a very bad system. The supplier can change the password and lock you out and trap your store.

calmingpets

Location Germany

Hey, my chinese agent won't log out of the dianxiaomi account. I changed the shipping agent and the new one can only log in, when the old on log's out. Can you help me? Thank you

iBeautyneed

Location China

VIP功能虚假宣传而且不能退款,不要买。
The VIP feature is falsely advertised and non-refundable, don't buy.
VIP功能虚假宣传而且不能退款,不要买。
The VIP feature is falsely advertised and non-refundable, don't buy,

May 16, 2022

We're sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for letting us know about your feedback!
Due to the limitation of the platform API, the newly authorized stores can only synchronize the orders in the last four months of history at most, and can't get all the orders of last year.

thenovastore

Great app. The team is also amazing! I'm very happy to work with them. They know what they're doing. Highly recommend!

ND Schmuck

Good day,
we are a fast growing small business and are looking for support in shipping with improved delivery times. Your task would be to process existing orders and send them to the customer in Germany with a best delivery time (7-10 days). Part of your job will also be to suggest products with the best possible price so that you and we get the best possible profits. We thank you in advance and wish you to contact us at the following address: ND-Comp@outlook.de

ZAC MOTOR SPORT

We used this service and it was not so bad. The system is very bad. You get a spreadsheet for your stock level and that is it. What made us upset was when they made the mistake with our order they did not fix it. If they forgot some items they made us pay for the freight again.

March 29, 2022

We're very sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing it!
Our APP is working for Chinese sellers only, you're suggested to get an agent in china to help you working with our APP.
In addition, dianxiaomi is ERP management software, which is convenient for managing the shop and will not charge logistics fees. For the issue of freight, we suggest you contact the logistics provider.

moestar®️ Pet Official Store

良心软件,极大的简化了我们发货的流程,缩短了订单处理时间。关键是基础版是免费的!越来越多的人在做跨境电商,也希望有越来越多的国内软件服务商开发相应的插件,国外的插件虽然强大,但是价格就是离谱。强烈推荐!

fastysoul

我使用了店小秘作为上架产品和处理订单的运用,大大提升了工作效率,提高了营业额,对中国用户实在太友好了,简单有效解决很多问题,同事上手的时间非常快,对一个发展初期的公司或者团队都是不二人选,强力推荐店小秘

tarnival

我使用了店小秘很长时间,一直都在使用店小秘,上架产品和处理订单非常方便,针对中国用户的习惯做了很多调整,非常靠谱!系统设计的逻辑和流程都非常的严谨,很少出现BUG,是后端强大的支撑,推荐大家使用店小秘

Zayapet

Great app, easy to install and my agent fulfill our orders automatically, the only inconvenience is that it's only in Chinese, but so far it's not needed because only the agent uses it.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We love having you with us and we'll make sure to do our best to help you succeed!

Previous 1 3