Dianxiaomi

Dianxiaomi

by dianxiaomi

ERP software for Chinese seller service

Rug-Tufting.com

The dropshipping agent leaked my product and order data through the shop secretary. Very unprofessional app

August 4, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for letting us know about your feedback! At Dianxiaomi, data security is one of our core values. We use SSL and other technologies to protect data security.
If you don't want to share any of these data with your agent, please do not give them permission to access your shop.

Zayapet

Great app, easy to install and my agent fulfill our orders automatically, the only inconvenience is that it's only in Chinese, but so far it's not needed because only the agent uses it.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We love having you with us and we'll make sure to do our best to help you succeed!

Riqette

This app simply doesn't work. I was able to download it and set up an account (even though everything is in Chinese) but since then it won't open. It's been a few days and I need this app to get my store on autopilot. Terrible app. Find another way.

May 7, 2021

We're very sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing it!
Our APP is working for Chinese sellers only, you're suggested to get an agent in china to help you working with our APP.

Giarité

It does the job if you have a trustworthy agent which is difficult to find in China. My agents saw all my data and copied my store/products so make sure you know how to set up the app or simply avoid using it

Passion HQ

No support here, i have an agent that installed this app and then when i got customers ordering he went missing in action cannot get hold of him for the last 2 days, and customers orders just sitting waiting to be fullfilled.

Bohemian Glam Decor

Stay away!!! I have been using this company from a sourcing agent I found. The agent I was working with has since quit, One of my packages has still not been delivered after 3 months sitting in the yun express local somewhere and no one is getting back to me how to solve this! I had to refund my customer $142 and I still don't know where the package is and how to get it to customer and no one is responding to me!!! Worse business ever!!!

May 7, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for letting us know about your feedback! Dianxiaomi can not help you deliver the package because we don't have the goods in hand, you should contact your agent to resolve this issue.

Prime Stash

I wanted to use this app, but everything is in Chinese. I wish there was the option to select English language.

Ali1688Mall

The biggest problem is that there is no OBERLO function. You can learn from the shopmaster. Of course, some of the functions are more powerful. The support for shopify is too small. It needs to work hard to catch up

OFFICIAL-WIGS.COM

I am just discovering this app but so far it seems straight forward. I would like to make sales and sourcing products from AliExpress.

hipsbshop

The system is quick on the response and also the accuracy of keyword search is very high.
With the variety of professional functions we can also complete the the data organizing and analysis efficiently.

May 7, 2021

Awesome! We're glad you're happy with our features. We do our best to make sure your experience is seamless. Thank you for choosing our services!

Previous 1